New Emperor Album

:lol:

Prometheus was brilliant... but that's all i can say about the band, i can't stand anything earlier than that

np- eruptions

I liked IX Equilibrium better, but Prometheus owns in its own right. Prometheus is more of an Ihsahn album imo...I like Samoth's edge a bit better...thus the liking of Zyklon and IX Equilibrium.

DavE

Originally posted by markgugs
YOu guys are all missing the 2 best albums. "Anthems..." and "In The Nightside..." are Emperor supreme!

The production just kills me on those two records. I still have trouble deciphering exactly what the hell is going on. Anthems is regarded as their best though...just haven't been able to get into it for the year I've owned it.

DavE

Originally posted by Poison God

The production just kills me on those two records. I still have trouble deciphering exactly what the hell is going on. Anthems is regarded as their best though...just haven't been able to get into it for the year I've owned it.

DavE

Agreed, the production blows, but it's supposed to! I can't decide which I like more, but they're both landmark releases within the genre...

The genre that is:
tnbm.gif
RRRROOOOAAARRR!!

Anybody know where to get it??

I read an interview with Ihsahn saying he was going to make a cd that was more classical/romance like (his own project i think) anybody know the name of any cd if such has been made yet?