New England Gigantour Dates?

So I just checked the site again - it's Friday, Sept. 29th at the BOA Pavilion in Boston. I know nothing about this venue, but here's the seating chart:

I can't wait... I'm especially psyched that it's only 5 bands - what a great lineup!!

Tickets go on sale Saturday morning.

EDIT: Okay, the Gigantour site says they go on sale Saturday. Tickemaster.com says Friday morning and that there's a presale tomorrow...

wwallinga said:
3. Anywhere else in New England besides the Palladium
LOL truth!!

I think it's gonna be too late in the year for me to catch a local gig, so I'll be looking for somewhere nearest Syracuse NY, and NYC is too far...

Pavillion is OUTDOOR and very nice for gigs...

Well read in the paper that Sept 29th has been confirmed. Tix will be on sale Friday at 10:00 AM.

And the venue is the Bank of America Pavilion !!!

This place is awesome for shows, many different beers on tap !

opeth8 said:
Well read in the paper that Sept 29th has been confirmed. Tix will be on sale Friday at 10:00 AM.

And the venue is the Bank of America Pavilion !!!

This place is awesome for shows, many different beers on tap !

Cool! That'll save me a late night drive home from Worcester/Lowell.

I will most likely not be going to this show, since it's a shortened Opeth set, but it is a cool venue. I saw Medeski, Martin, and Wood and DJ Logic there. The weather was perfect, so I'll be hoping for the best weather for you guys! Bring a sweatshirt, it's right near the water if I'm not mistaken.

I haven't gone to any shows at the BoA Pavillion before. Do you know if I can buy tickets at the door right before the show starts?

:mad: Aw, dammit. One of the partners at my wife's work has season tix to the BoA Pavilion, and tried to sell the Gigantour tix. No one bought 'em for $30, so he's GIVING THEM AWAY. VIP lounge and all that shit. I'm gonna be in Iowa.... fuck!!!