New England Metal and Hardcore Festival

Dred

His Dudeness
Jan 8, 2002
Massachusetts
www.metalandhardcorefestival.com said:
"MassConcerts is proud to announce that the New England Metal & Hardcore Festival will return once again to the Palladium in Worcester, Mass., on Friday April 28, Saturday April 29 and Sunday April 30."
"Proclaimed in past years as one of the best American festivals focusing on heavy music, the three-day show will host numerous metal, hardcore, and metalcore bands."

"The show will once again take place on two stages at The Palladium. Bands that have already been confirmed for the festival are: Lacuna Coil, Gamma Ray, DragonForce (first show EVER in the U.S.!), Arch Enemy, Chimaira, The Black Dahlia Murder, Bullet For My Valentine, Exodus, Cryptopsy, 100 Demons, A Perfect Murder, Alarum, Arsis, Bloodline Calligraphy, Bronx Casket Company, Byzantine, Caliban, Cattle Decapitation, Colin Of Arabia, Damnation AD, Dead To Fall, Death Threat, Demiricous, Ed Gein, Embrace The End, Folly, From A Second Story Window, Full Blown Chaos, Goat Horn, God Forbid, Hate Eternal, Horse The Band, Hypersolid, If Hope Dies, Immolation, Inked In Blood, Into Eternity, Ion Dissonance, Ligeia, Losa, Mercury Switch, Necrophagist, Neuraxis, Nodes Of Ranvier, On Broken Wings, Protest The Hero, Ramallah, Righteous Jams, Ringworm, Sanctity, Scars Of Tomorrow, Shoot To Kill, Since The Flood, Skinless, Still Remains, Suffocation, Sworn Enemy, The Acacia Strain, The Absence, The Classic Struggle, The Miles Between, Torn Assunder, Thine Eyes Bleed, Trouble, Twelve Tribes, Who Killed The Promo Queen, Wolf, :rofl:EATHSTARx, and xLOOKINGFORWARDx. More bands will be announced in the coming weeks. Talent is subject to change."

I dont know what I think about this year yet. I usually wait til April to decide if I'm actually going to go or not, so that I know the final roster, but this year seems to have an exceptional amount of shitty bands.

dragonforce exodus gamma ray sounds pretty fucking sick but since i'm on the exact opposite coast of the usa i don't think i have the money, plus it might not really be worth it even if i did have the money. dragonforce and gamma ray just need to tour the entire usa instead of this few dates stuff.