New evidence against Michael Jackson!

Susie

Jul 21, 2003
liverpool
Visit site
Hows he gonna get out of this now?

mike38ha.jpg

so sick but yet so funny.

My dad told me a joke yesterday which for laughing at I might be going to hell for but I couldnt help it.

3 pregnant woman in the clinic waiting to see the doctor the first woman looks up from her magazine and takes 3 iron tablets and says.."Im taking these to make my baby strong"
The second woman takes 3 vitamin tablets and says "I want my baby to be healthy"
The third woman looks up from here knitting and takes 3 tablets the other 2 woman ask what they are. The third woman says "Oh these are thalidomide I cant get the fucking arms right in this jumper"

I read in the paper today (I don't know if it was a joke or not) that Jacko is going to call Bubbles as his witness and they're going to get that gorilla that can do sign language to interperet what the chimp says in the courtroom.

Lord_Of_This_World said:
The one on the far right.My hairs are going grey cause of the 3 kids but you cant see it on that pic.
me an mick were tryin to work out which one you were then, mick said 'he'll be the one with black sabbath as his influences', i thought you were the one with the cap,i'm surprised you still have hair with 3 kids :D

Lord_Of_This_World said:
The one on the far right.My hairs are going grey cause of the 3 kids but you cant see it on that pic.

My hair has been going white for about 10 years now. It's about a quarter way there. Just started to be able to see it outright this past year. I also have this nice long thin stripe of white down one side, like Morticia(?).

Yep. :)

Anyways, you're quite attractive, LOTW. And nice hair.