Michael Jackson

wait a minute I'm really sounding fuckin stupid.....sorry but i really don't we should even be talking about him,This is a METAL fourm........... I mean What the Fuck.

michael%20jackson%20baby%20balcony.jpg

Yayyyyyy

Nope! You are wrong. Thriller is the biggest selling album of all time. And now he is dead his recordsales are boosting and people are listening to him for his music again. Hes topping the charts all over again. Yes, his personal life was messed up, but nobody here can truly deny his impact on the world.

One of the few artists to have been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame twice, his other achievements include multiple Guinness World Records—including one for "Most Successful Entertainer of All Time"—13 Grammy Awards, 13 number one singles in his solo career, and the sale of 750 million records worldwide.

And now that guy has just gone... You know what im not gonna bother. Theres loads of you on this forum that are beyond childish and it bewilders me to why you all act like stubborn 6 year olds. Fuck it guys, you clearly cant see how the most influential person ever in pop culture, was even that popular. Yes he did have mental problems, but you cant deny this.

Yeah can people kind of like... y'know, shut the fuck up about this?

That applies to earth. Not just this forum. Please everyone, just shut the hell up for the love of god - hes dead, its over and done with. Its bad enough having MTV all over it without seeing itplastered everywhere on the goddamn internet too.

Nope! You are wrong. Thriller is the biggest selling album of all time. And now he is dead his recordsales are boosting and people are listening to him for his music again. Hes topping the charts all over again. Yes, his personal life was messed up, but nobody here can truly deny his impact on the world.

One of the few artists to have been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame twice, his other achievements include multiple Guinness World Records—including one for "Most Successful Entertainer of All Time"—13 Grammy Awards, 13 number one singles in his solo career, and the sale of 750 million records worldwide.

And now that guy has just gone... You know what im not gonna bother. Theres loads of you on this forum that are beyond childish and it bewilders me to why you all act like stubborn 6 year olds. Fuck it guys, you clearly cant see how the most influential person ever in pop culture, was even that popular. Yes he did have mental problems, but you cant deny this.

I see what you are saying Covet. It's a loss that'll be talked about for years to come for sure. I don't listen to him, but I'm not blind.

RIP!!!
David Carradine, what a way to go!!! But really enjoyed his Kill Bill part.
Ed McMahon and of course Farah Fawcett deserve more recognition than they are getting!!! Just sayin'

Michael Jackson's music was the complete fucking opposite of Metal.........sure it's a General Discussion.............But were here for PURE FUCKING METAL, Not this pop shit.

Truly a huge loss. His music was absolute class, and it's sad to see him gone before he got a chance to tour again.

R.I.P

You know what the difference between MJ and a Disney-movie is?

Disney-movies can still touch kids!

:$

When he was black he made (What most people consider) great music. Then he turned white and started touching kids.

But yeah, don't really care about him, cause I'm cool and edgy like that. -_-

Ohhh go on we can have one more!

Michael Jackson, a white guy, a black guy and paedophile walks into a bar.

He orders a drink.

watching that Living With Michael Jackson programme again, there was something really mentally wrong with him.

There was... Even though that film is all edited together and uses selection. theres another of the same interviews shot by Michaels cameras and its totally different. But yes he was a mess, and it is a shame.