New Fan

Zac

Videodrome
Dec 4, 2003
Southern California
I had the pleasure of seeing Evergrey twice this week in Anaheim & then again in Los Angeles and I was absolutley blown away by the musicianship.
This band is amazing & I love vocals...in fact when I write a voice quite similiar to Tom's is what I hear in my head.

Very cool guys as well
They were in the pit for Iced Earth's last few songs at both gigs.

Zac

Zac said:
I had the pleasure of seeing Evergrey twice this week in Anaheim & then again in Los Angeles and I was absolutley blown away by the musicianship.
This band is amazing & I love vocals...in fact when I write a voice quite similiar to Tom's is what I hear in my head.

Very cool guys as well
They were in the pit for Iced Earth's last few songs at both gigs.

Zac

Hey Zac, you the same Zac from the IE board? :wave:
You probably know me as Set Jr. Welcome :headbang:

Let's just put it this way. A week ago (8 days, technically) I have yet to have heard any Evergrey songs. After seeing them live in San Fransisco(and getting my face signed by Tom Englund), I now own two of their albums and consider them one of my favorite bands.

Hi :wave:

Yeah, I'm kinda new. I have only heard a few songs from Evergrey and Iced Earth. I went to the Arizona show last week. I'm a huge Bodom fan! And now Evergrey and Iced Earth too! They are amazing live! :headbang:

Welcome newcomers...this is slightly offtopic, but while browsing through my local Tower, I was surprised to hear Harmless Wishes and later The Essence Of Conviction over the store's speakers...that was really cool, but I didn't see any noticeable reactions to the music.

In the extremely rare occassion I do hear something I like coming out of the "store's speakers", I make it a point to display a reaction... usually by gently headbanging.

Welcome new fans.

I think touring with iced earth will turn out good for evergrey. Personaly i think they have the potential 2 be a well known metal band if there music gets 2 be heared by more people. If only there tour would have come to Calgary canada and not just vancouver and toronto !

Thrash_Legion said:
I think touring with iced earth will turn out good for evergrey. Personaly i think they have the potential 2 be a well known metal band if there music gets 2 be heared by more people. If only there tour would have come to Calgary canada and not just vancouver and toronto !

yea, made a fan of me. Im really digging the inner circle. I dont really like the slow songs, but the cd has so much emotion, its awesome.

I dunno Blinded is my fav song at the moment. Alos i dont think i have heared a bad Evergrey song yet haha. Usualy in any band i listen 2, i hate at least a few of the songs but evergreys stuff is so good havent heared any bad songs :p