New fansite online!

A few more such "sites" and I'll have enough, fo'sho

And you keep admiring that shit.

Tasteless incompetent fucks.
And this is according to the person with one the most overrated movies as his avatar and sig. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That's nice, Peter Pan.

I've known it since the beginning: the big menus would eventually become a problem. Actually, they've been a problem for people with low to medium screen-resolutions since i made the text on the menus bigger. And it'll be a problem even for people with high resolutions when DT releases a few more albums and the releases submenu doesn't fit in any kind of screen.

I've been trying to think of a solution to this, but every change to the menu system i can think of has some kind of problem. Some wouldn't look very-nice, others would leave too-little space for the site's content, and yet others require coding that seems to be trying really-hard to elude me. If anybody has an idea or can offer help with the coding of dropdown menus that don't look like the "forum jump" one at the bottom of every page of this forum, i'd appreciate it infinitely.

Edit: New interview too. :)

Great interview Undo and Rincewind! Finally we know about Mikaels shirt :p. It would have been even better if you asked about the DVD.

@Undo: You may want to add the fact that Niklas did guest guitar work for a song in Sigh's "Gallows Gallery" album.

Glad everybody liked it. :)

Makaan: What about the dvd, whether there were really only three people in the crowd? :loco: I believe that was already answered in a couple of interviews somewhere...

Arch: Thanks, will do in my next update. :)

Finally updated the site after a long time without touching it. Computer problems, bah... still haven't fixed them, but i figured out how to work on the site on someone else's computer. Just thought i'd let people know that the site isn't dead.