New Farmakon available - Oh no, not again...

Originally posted by Orchid
Hmm, I can't really explain how the A.H. is done. You hold the pick so that when you strike the string, the edge of your thumb touches the string lightly. The more gain you have, the better chances you have of getting a good pinch.

:confused:

I'm so ashamed to admit that I don't know how to make an AH, but I own a Jackson Randy Rhoads.

Thanks, though, I'll give it a shot after I wake up more.

Originally posted by Orchid
Hmm, I can't really explain how the A.H. is done. You hold the pick so that when you strike the string, the edge of your thumb touches the string lightly. The more gain you have, the better chances you have of getting a good pinch.

:confused:

That's pretty much it. I had to concentrate really hard to change my grip on the plectrum so that my thumb hit it as well, but after practice it gets a lot easier (as with anything). Now I can do it almost every time... which still isn't good enough :mad:.

Yeh production is just a little better eh?? You've recorded this song really well, sounds awesome.

Still love the song, its even better with cool production.

Id comment more, but there's not much wrong with it at all! You guys getting a CD out anytime soon???

Ive certainly been treated tonight. Ive got this track and a song from Chris Brown's (Analog Kid) upcoming album on repeat, all set up through four speakers.

Heaven.

Mmmmm, me likey. Mr. Pearl's clean singing is sooooooooo good. I've done a review. On the review thread, you know. It's very very very good.

Originally posted by saturnix
*orgasm*

seriously, you fabulous finns, i've got my dick in my hand waiting for a full-length

EDIT: i just realized how funny that sounded :lol:

Not at all... I also have my dick in my hand. And can't wait to go to studio to record a full-length for your and my pleasure. :D

Hey chaps, any chance of chucking the lyrics up here? I want to sing along, but don't know the words.