NEW FREDMAN STYLE AWESOMETIME IMPULSES

catharsis i love the impulses they sound great

would you mind sharing the layout/treatment for your room that you have your cabs in?

uh i have a room with 9 angles. and zero treatment, its like a retarted p haha its weird i'll take pics i have my bed agianst the wall if that doesn't anything to stop sound shit

Fuck those sounds sick!!!!

I have to test too...

Do you guys use two (lets say boogex) in one guitar channel or do you use somekind bus/group settings with those impulses?

Sorry my bad english,hope you get it what i'm after.

You guys are insane. Damn good job Ryan. Both the impulses and the samples. Thanks alot. I'm gonna try some DreamEvil riffage on that.

:OMG: Holy crap at every single clip in this thread, Cant wait to try these out, but i just know that i wont be able to get it to sound half as good as you guys have :cry:

Absolutely fantastic stuff everybody, thanks again Catharsis!

Now I just wish my recording PC (Athlon XP 3000+, 2 GB Ram) would get more than one instance of 7170 or SoloC to work... one instance already eats about 50% CPU.
I just don't understand why those plugins need so much, from what I've read on here it seems that for others it's not that extreme. :(

God I srsly need to get that ground problem with my 7 string fixed so I can record some shit with these impulses
FUCK

These clips are absolutely insane!

those impulses are AMAZING!!!!!!!!
tried them on the demo of my band (which I recorded with the potfarm demo)
but fuck potfarm!!!!!!!!!!!

I used the logic 8 amp simulator in DI mode (british high gain)
and used your impulses with space designer!!!!!!!!!!

unbelievable!!!!!!

I must try them with a real amp

the result is so amazing

can someone post a link were i can upload a song for free
then I can post it