NEW FREDMAN STYLE AWESOMETIME IMPULSES

soloc is a free VST - u can find it on this forum somewhere od google.com:)

other gear...
drums - superior 2.0
bass - DI + AmpegSV (i dont remember name...)

VitageWarmer and L2 on the mix bus - that's all

88mph fucking awesome, great tone, like the riff!!

thanks. it was in flames actually. only song i know from them:). i downloaded the midi and just play the guitars. actually i'm not a fan but like their guitar tones.

These are indeed great, but have you guys noticed that they are bit prominent in the higher mids/presence region? They can get a bit harsh on the ears if not cut back there. I tend to use the lower presence models as they have more balls and it leaves you more room to tweak the amp/sim/whatever. As soon as you start to mix vox in with them you will know that the high mids are a little bit overbearing.

On the whole though these are one of the best, if not the best impulse cab libraries around. Ironic that the best of this stuff is to be had for free. Great job Ryan. Can't imagine how great they'd sound with a more high-end recording chain.

anyone know where I can get a cab simulator in AU/Mac so I can try these impulses out?, as bogex etc is all VST for PC:erk:

ah awesome, never used it for that before, I shall give these a crack then, I have no amp sims, so prob just try it through the trusty triple x, fx send. :headbang: