NEW FREDMAN STYLE AWESOMETIME IMPULSES

Newb question:

For the Fredman style impulses, should be on the "on" axis and "off axis" impulses on totally separate tracks? Or should I open two instances of Space Designer and just use em that way?

thanks

-Joe

Nowadays, I think these are THE BEST cabinet impulses in the world. Great Work.

Newb question:

For the Fredman style impulses, should be on the "on" axis and "off axis" impulses on totally separate tracks? Or should I open two instances of Space Designer and just use em that way?

thanks

-Joe

If you want to mix-n-match the presence settings then yes, you will need to instances of SD open in order to load an ON and an OFF impulse if you want to blend them. Or, alternatively, you can use one instance of SD and use one of the "s" impulses which has both in it, however both will be of the same presence setting.

ßlackwater;8227845 said:
If you want to mix-n-match the presence settings then yes, you will need to instances of SD open in order to load an ON and an OFF impulse if you want to blend them. Or, alternatively, you can use one instance of SD and use one of the "s" impulses which has both in it, however both will be of the same presence setting.

Ah I see...thanks!

-Joe

Wow, these impulses are in a league of their own. This with the new Nick Crow 8505 has opened a new door into VST guitar sims.....AND FREE! Amazing.

8505.jpg