New Generation Of COB???

Its very good stuff. Sometimes COB, but then not. Cut the clean vocals n growl some more instead then we are getting there. A bit too Europe'ish here and there tho, wich i could do without...

ok so far ive listened to half of these guys album.......and i gotta say they kick fuckin ass!!! COB is still my favorite but these guys are quickly becoming a favorite #2 or 3. also triviums new album shogun is epic!!!! man i am so jealous of cob and trivium and raintime..... i wish i could write music like this! i am very happy to see that metal is alive and well and even though there are a lot of mediocre bands out there there are still a few that can write musical masterpieces....

Somekind of metalcore & emo mix. What a lame attempt to copy ideas from that needless-to-name COB song video. Nothing special at all, I'd not go to see them even for money if they played on my backyard, I'd just call the police to get them away.. :puke:

kinda sounds like Norther, until the clean vocals kick in. Then it's just generic metalcore crap with keyboards.

I like them, thanks Kevin! Horrible, horrible band name and album name though :lol:

bild3xe2.png

it's your band, admit it!:mad:

my reaction.
"they'll never be like Bodom!"
"pfft, Im a better keyboardist then him"
"well, these guys are actually pretty good"
...the singing part begins
"Fucking stupid"
*didnt even watch the rest

Where's the mythology? All I see similar to Bodom is they play instruments, and shot a video in the same location.

They're actually quiet good, that song is brilliant aswell

I think this band are a bit better, similar style to the band above but a bit more neo-classical and technical so more bodomy, still a bit of clean vox tho but they're not too bad

Last edited by a moderator:
I love raintime. That song does have a little COB elements to it, but their cd actually sounds nothing like COB at all. It's really good though, I would recommend getting it.

Not bad at all ! Nice drumming and guitars ! Good going @ Eddy's utube post :kickass: Singer goes from clean to growling pretty good.