new ihsahn album

Emperor were special back then,when compared to the other big 4 or 5 of Norway, in no way were they better than Darkthrone,Ulver,Mayhem,Enslaved, but they certainly found there own sound within the BM circle,these guys were part of something very special

And yet you got his name typed in a wrong way.
Oh no! Someone call the motherfuckin' metal police! Get over it, mistakes happen.

I'm having trouble digesting the new album. It's definately a prog album, and the only thing that really jumps out at me in a really good way are his clean vocals, but I want to hear them in more aggressive songs.

I really liked The Adversary. I like several Emperor songs, though I have never been a massive fan of their albums, to be honest. I like the combination of massive "WaaaaAAAAAAAH" sections on The Adversary, with the really pervasive sense of traditional metal-ness and unadulterated King Diamond worship.

And

I prefer the Gorerotted version of I Am the Black Wizards

Am I the only one who giggles (like a school girl) at Ihsahn's lisp? - "Do you guyths want to hear thomthing from Promethiuth?" It's even better when he screams it. Check it out:

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=HIea3I7Pix4[/ame]

Besides that, he's a pretty good musician.

^His vocals are quite unique, I don't think I've heard any other black metal vocalists that scream like him.

The singer from Limbonic Art on the last 2 recent albums certainly sounds like Ihsahn wannabe.

^You don't agree? Daemon certainly lost his trademark vocal from the 90s.