New Immortal released this month

ill d/l it and then the day its out ill still buy it cause................. its Immortal.........
NOORRSSKKK AARRRIIISSSK BLACK MEEETTAAOOWWWLLLLLLL
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

DHG, what part you don't understand? Or did you just got pissed off, because I revealed that your fav bands aren't that cool after all.

NOT TRVE = NOT COOL
BAWWWWWWWWWWW

BTW DHG is fucking trver then trve

Last edited by a moderator:
It does sound a bit more like At the Heart of Winter (which is a good thing, I didn't really like much off Sons of Northern Darkness other than the title song and Tyrants). I can't quite place it though, but it sounds somehow strange - something's different from before. Maybe it's just the overall sound, and decent quality recording?? :lol::lol: But no, they do have some weird non-traditional-BM harmonies going there. I also had some negative impressions, but naming those specifically will require a re-listen...

So, I'll hold off on the "BM album of the year" thingy, at least until new Belphegor album is out (BTW my Opera autocorrect proposed to substitute Belphegor with 'Bellflower' lol). Plus, the new Drudkh album was also pretty fucking awesome. There's also a new Gorgoroth coming out, and Ragnarok have been promising a new album (would be very much anticipating that, actually).

But you are right, most people consider Shining as BM, cus the difference is so minimal. I like Shining a lot.

Shining's cool, but not all of it sounds like BM (early albums - definitely a classic example of depressive BM though). I really didn't like the Vth album though, I still don't get wtf that was.

NOT TRVE = NOT COOL
BAWWWWWWWWWWW

You are just some loser poser, who is angry cus you don't understand BM. By using words like "trve" and other shit you prove that.

BTW DHG is fucking trver then trve

No.

Shining's cool, but not all of it sounds like BM (early albums - definitely a classic example of depressive BM though). I really didn't like the Vth album though, I still don't get wtf that was.

Well depressive BM isn't actually genre. It's just BM or not BM. You have to remember that BM is more than just music...

:lol:!

I know certainly more about BM than you do. I, for example never considered BAN as BM. DHG is overrated shit. And don't call me as kiddo, you're making yourself look like a fool.

Actually I don't post very often in the Off-Topic section but I was a bored so I decided to read a bit in the last threads and I've noticed something:

55% of the shit you wrote exists of insults against other people
15% contain not more than "no", "fail", "sucks" or "lol"
25% conatin a shit load of informations about how much black metal is more than just music and "I know all about BM but you nothing"
and
5% 'normal' posts

I'm also not very well-liked by a few members but you're the biggest idiot I've ever seen on this forum. :rolleyes:

Legion of Doom PWN your SOUUULLLZZZ

legionlogo.jpg

Yeah, I wouldnt fuck with them.

Well depressive BM isn't actually genre. It's just BM or not BM. You have to remember that BM is more than just music...

No it isn't. BM is primarily defined as a music genre. Plus, there's good music and bad music (subjective, of course). The whole "trve" thing is a joke - and that's why I love Immortal, since they're having fun with it.

As for the "respected BM bands"... Well, I haven't heard DHG, but here's another example: Dimmu Borgir are certainly "respected", but to me they still sound like shit. Go figure.

Also, the phenom, stop being a dick :puke:

And finally, no BM is as trve as TRVE GRINDCORE:

:Smokin::Smokin::Smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't talk about anything if you don't know Excrementory Grindfuckers, dickhead! :lol::lol::lol::zombie:

Honestly, I don't give a shit, I like the music I like, and nobody's to tell me anything about it :rolleyes: