New Immortal released this month

Crzy_Aus and Brutal Hate in the same thread discussing Black Metal.

Welcome to the international asshat conference.

GTFO, fool.

Brutal hate doesn't even know what trve BM is.

Yes I do. You on the contrary seem to be butthurt poser.

No it isn't. BM is primarily defined as a music genre. Plus, there's good music and bad music (subjective, of course). The whole "trve" thing is a joke - and that's why I love Immortal, since they're having fun with it.

No. BM is primarily an ideology. It presents itself to people as music. But it is much, much more than just a music.

I don't know why you think true BM is a joke. Because I want my BM from people, who I know to be in that 100%. Not from some guys who do it just for image and as it's "cool" trend.

You cant talk about black metal if you dont know Dodheimsgard, poser!!

Yes you can. That band isn't essential in any way.

lol i need my personal 4 inch brutal hate on my desk who keeps talking about black metal.
srsly ,that would make my day. and if he gets to annoying he gets thrown against the wall.
so, brutal, if youre about 4 inch, please pm me im gonna pick u up

From the posts it doesn't seem like Brutal Hate is gonna change the way he thinks. Just let him be.

Tell me, why should I change my way of thinking? I don't see any logic in that.

What? A lifestyle?

That and ideology. Satanism and BM connect to each other. Once you get in to it, you'll understand. But I don't expect understanding from you, cus you're fanboy. But you know, everything is possible.

ArguingOnTheInternet-Special%20Olympics.jpg

No. BM is primarily an ideology. It presents itself to people as music. But it is much, much more than just a music.

I don't know why you think true BM is a joke. Because I want my BM from people, who I know to be in that 100%. Not from some guys who do it just for image and as it's "cool" trend.

Well, just an opinion. I like BM because of its cool harmonies, not because the performers burn churches or fuck goats. It's fun in its own right to follow those happenings, but not essential. I think once needs to separate the music and fandom as two separate things. It's like a book and the book's interpretation, or 'funny facts' about the author. "Alice in Wonderland" is a great book for its writing, now because Lewis Carroll was a pedophile.

And also, aside from a few psychos like Shining, imo most if not all bands just do it for the 'image', just some more masterfully than the other.

As a side note, this thread is now full of :Spam:

BTW, the main riff in The Rise of Darkness, if you remove Abbath's growls and replace them with high-pitched vocals, you'd get a stereotypical NWOBHM song :Spin:

ALL TRUE AND KULT BANDS RECORD THEIR MUSIC WITH A PLAYSKOOL RECORDER IN THE WOODS!!!!!!

Well some do. Like Ulver in Nattens Madrigal. They say it adds certain feeling to music.

You should try it, just go out in the forest in the middle of the night while listening some BM. It's amazing.

ps. you write like retard.

Well some do. Like Ulver in Nattens Madrigal. They say it adds certain feeling to music.

You should try it, just go out in the forest in the middle of the night while listening some BM. It's amazing.

ps. you write like retard.

if you insult someone's writing skills, at least use proper grammar

And you are a retard. Nobody likes you. You just write shit. You are not more than a littler wanker. What are you doing here?!?

:lol:!

In my eyes you're like this: "baww I don't understand BM, cus I dropped school at 2nd grade. What I'm gonna do? Oh, maybe I should insult that cool BM-guy at the forum. That would make me look cool." :lol:

You're pathetic little fuck.

if you insult someone's writing skills, at least use proper grammar

Sorry, english isn't my native language. And what I meant was that he uses capslock too much and uses too many smileys.

what?!? you're not more than a little ridiculous BM wannabe in MY eyes. I think you are just a 16 years old fat attention-whore girl. how can anybody take anything serious you wrote when your name is brutal hate? :lol: