New Immortal released this month

Actually I am, but if I wasn't....jesus...what you're trying to prove? :lol: But I agree, scandinavia is tr00

Fanboi, it's not just cus your guitar. You are obsessed obviously. Listening Bodom 24/7, getting Bodom tattoo, sucking some random cocks etc.

Blah. I would say the same if I were you and had nothing better to argue with. I will give you an information: Bodom isn't my favorite band (what I've mentioned a few times before) but it's just a lot of fun to play their songs. I have around 10.000 songs in my playlist, I only have one COB shirt, no original CD, no poster, flag, whatever and I bet you don't know what my tattoo says. So how can I be a fanboi? Even Mitch is a bigger "fanboi" than me cause he has a wildchild sticker on his guitar and draws the snake on his fingers. So shut the fuck up if you have nothing more to say, pussy.

Blah. I would say the same if I were you and had nothing better to argue with. I will give you an information: Bodom isn't my favorite band (what I've mentioned a few times before) but it's just a lot of fun to play their songs. I have around 10.000 songs in my playlist, I only have one COB shirt, no original CD, no poster, flag, whatever and I bet you don't know what my tattoo says. So how can I be a fanboi? Even Mitch is a bigger "fanboi" than me cause he has a wildchild sticker on his guitar and draws the snake on his fingers. So shut the fuck up if you have nothing more to say, pussy.

:lol: I knew you'd get butthurt. You react just the way I thought you would.

YOU are a fanboi, there is no questioning about that. The tattoo alone proves that. That tattoo was "Living Dead Beat"? Hahaha

Not a big fan of black metal.. the whole TR00 KVLT thingy is, I believe complete nonsense. And no need to mention all the religious incoherences. But some of the music is good. I'll take a look I guess.