New interview with Billy about next M.O.D. album

Hawng said:
So how much are you playing on it dude?

Don't know...don't care...the point would be sharing the musical experience with an old friend...whatever Billy wants...it's his project, I'm honored to be included. We go way back...he's a good dude!

schenkadere said:
Don't know...don't care...the point would be sharing the musical experience with an old friend...whatever Billy wants...it's his project, I'm honored to be included. We go way back...he's a good dude!
I hear that man, alot of people may not agree, but he is a legend. Everyone who is into some sort of metal knows who SOD is and in turn they know who Billy Milano is.
We had a thing back around a year ago, I said some harsh things he said some harsh things. He apologised and I shit on it. No very nice thing for me to do , but I did. Matter of fact I sent him a email this morning saying I was sorry for doing it. I finally realized that being angry all the time is not healthy for me and my family.

But I will say it again, Im sorry Billy.

Shenk, you're Tim McMurtrie? Holy Shit, I saw you at the Penny Arcade in Rochester during the USA for MOD tour. Blessed Death opened. What a fuckin' blast!

fah-q said:
Shenk, you're Tim McMurtrie? Holy Shit, I saw you at the Penny Arcade in Rochester during the USA for MOD tour. Blessed Death opened. What a fuckin' blast!

No...I'm not McMurtrie...sorry to disappoint...just an old friend of Billy's.

Hawng said:
I hear that man, alot of people may not agree, but he is a legend. Everyone who is into some sort of metal knows who SOD is and in turn they know who Billy Milano is.
We had a thing back around a year ago, I said some harsh things he said some harsh things. He apologised and I shit on it. No very nice thing for me to do , but I did. Matter of fact I sent him a email this morning saying I was sorry for doing it. I finally realized that being angry all the time is not healthy for me and my family.

But I will say it again, Im sorry Billy.

Billy's a stand up guy...we didn't see or hear from each other for many years, yet I always considered him a friend, and I know he felt the same. It wasn't that anything happened, just that we went different directions in life and we caught back up a few years ago.

That's all, no big deal...maybe I'll drop down a few leads on the new album, maybe I won't...one way or the other, Billy will always be a friend of mine. I'll hang with him with my oldest son when he's around and we have a blast. He's just good people!

schenkadere said:
No...I'm not McMurtrie...sorry to disappoint...just an old friend of Billy's.
No disappointment here. I jumped the gun a bit there. For the record, I sometimes elect to have my head in my ass.