NEW interview with Billy Milano (Oct. 2007)

SODMOD

Fist Banging Maniac
Oct 30, 2003
Netherlands
www.sod-mod.com
I just uploaded an interview at my website that was done by a guy who writes under the name 'BillyBadBreaks'. He sent it to me for me to publish on my website.

It's a great read!

Go to my website and read the news of October 17th, 2007. There's a link to the interview. I'm sure everyone here will enjoy reading it. I did!

- SODMOD - :headbang:

This is from the last interview question, I think."

I got a phone call from Nuclear Blast and they were getting ready to promote the M.O.D. tour and they were like “Now you are talking to Scott can we get another S.O.D. record?” I said “Why do you want an S.O.D. record when you haven’t promoted either the S.O.D. or M.O.D. records?”

Brings a question to mind:

Who owns S.O.D.?

Who's got the rights to the name, the albums, merchandising, etc.? Billy owns M.O.D. which is why he can shit-can the members between albums.

But by the interview question, sounds like every member's got an equal share and you'd need all original members to get an S.O.D. album working.

On the other hand, sounds like "Rise of the Infidels" was done by Billy without the legal aid of Charlie. Does their common business manager act as a go-between for any S.O.D. related deals?

Jurched