New interview with Varg Vikernes online

The Grimace said:
No, we (white people) came from Europe. The 'out of Africa' stuff is a shaky scientific concept that's worshipped as fact. It's not.

Perhaps you'd like to elaborate on the shakiness of this concept, given that it's championed by most of the leaders in the field with the most convincing evidence currently available.

A nice little concept you have that white people somehow "came from" the middle of Europe, but I'm afraid its this that is "shaky" and yet indeed "worshipped as fact" - by the likes of Varg.

High On Maiden said:
Perhaps you'd like to elaborate on the shakiness of this concept, given that it's championed by most of the leaders in the field with the most convincing evidence currently available.

A nice little concept you have that white people somehow "came from" the middle of Europe, but I'm afraid its this that is "shaky" and yet indeed "worshipped as fact" - by the likes of Varg.

Be careful of the information you read in textbooks. Hitler suggested that Europeans came from Greece Other people claim that Europeans came from somewhere further East; somewhere closer to India. The features of the Indian race is closer in proportion to our own (in Europe) than those of Africa. Is it possible that Africans went to India, but never directly to Europe? Not sure. I don't know enough about the subject. But I urge you to be somewhat sceptical.

Stormfront is a load of crap. They are Christian white nationalists = retarded. A more intelligent take on nationalism: www.nazi.org . By no means a single policy party. Race is definitely not the only concern of modern day, but Stormfront makes a bigger deal of it.

As has been said, the Muslims have a problem with British law, they think of themselves as above it. I've heard many talk about tax scams and dodges. Many (stereotypically) own shops, it's something they have a good ability at; they are able to take a small shop and generate a large profit. Impressive, yet not without fault. Their employees are either family and/or other people paid cash in hand; no record of tax. That's one example.
Some muslim males target white females and rape them since white females are (unfortunately) degenerate in almost every sense; taking any opporunity to get drunk making them an easy target. Muslim women are less likely to follow this appalling western liberal trend. Again, there are exceptions.

The sheer number of them flowing in will no doubt start to make them the majority. If that happens, the majority of voters will change ethnic background. This would be disasterous if Europe is keep any sort of unique identity it once had. The list goes on.
The main point being that Europe is for Europeans. Many true muslims believe that their land is for them they have an inherent identity from being born there, which i agree with.
Where is our identity? It's currently being lost...

Transilvanian Scotsman said:
Be careful of the information you read in textbooks. Hitler suggested that Europeans came from Greece Other people claim that Europeans came from somewhere further East; somewhere closer to India. The features of the Indian race is closer in proportion to our own (in Europe) than those of Africa. Is it possible that Africans went to India, but never directly to Europe? Not sure. I don't know enough about the subject. But I urge you to be somewhat sceptical.

This depends on how far back you are talking. If you are referring to different races that have emerged more recently then maybe there are more grounds there.

The fact is though it seems that the descendents of today's human race itself originated in Africa and spread across the world that way. Any smaller scale differences that you see are a result of that initial race evolving to suit their region of settlement.

High On Maiden said:
This depends on how far back you are talking. If you are referring to different races that have emerged more recently then maybe there are more grounds there.

The fact is though it seems that the descendents of today's human race itself originated in Africa and spread across the world that way. Any smaller scale differences that you see are a result of that initial race evolving to suit their region of settlement.

Your evidence being? Need something substantiate that 'fact'.

Ockham said:
You concede this is all based off anecdotal evidence though? Or do you have actual statistics to back it up with?

EDIT: I'm referring to the Muslim bit.

Hmmm, did you have a look at the BBC website. www.bbc.com . They have many articles relating to racial tensions in the UK. If you can't be bothered (likely) then I'll go see if i can dig some up. Even if the links are no longer active I know one set of forums that often copies and pastes the articles. I was sort of expecting you to chase this up, since over here it is common knowledge.

So I won't concede that the evidence is purely anecdotal as it is there, if you search for it.

edit add: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/spl/hi/world/04/migration/html/migration_boom.stm

A general link about migration. Seems that Europe has the most migrants per region. Not a proof, but it is relevant.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/spl/hi/world/04/migration/html/global_picture.stm

between 95 - 20 , 100k + immigrants entered the UK legally. That's a lot of people. Big strain on the economy too.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/spl/hi/world/04/migration/html/migrant_labour.stm

so 1.5 million registered workers in the UK are foreign. Doesn account for the illegal ones. How is one meant to prove the illegal entrants?

Ockham said:
You've also failed to prove the raping white women/owning drug stores thing is a racial trait. How do you know it isn't cultural?

I never said I was proving it. I said it is an apparent trend, again search for related articles. Perhaps there are no current ones, but they will come sooner or later. And yes culture is a big part of it. Western society is very liberal, which if anything encourages them to rape; slight use of exaggeration, but they would be less likely to rape if they lived in a more authoritarian country such as many of the Islamic countries. So yes I grant that a key factor is our decadent society. Nevertheless that doesn't give them power to run carte blanch.

I never said anything about drug stores. Is there some observation about the USA you wish to tell us? (i detect Freudian slip).

Ockham said:
Also:
Originally Posted by Dictionary
Main Entry: rac·ism Pronunciation: 'rA-"si-z&m also -"shi- Function: noun
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2 : racial prejudice or discrimination

Just so we're all on the same page.

We're not quite on the same page. That is a common definition, but a misleading definition. I'm not claiming one race to be superior to another. I'm saying that each rach is different, and that the differences should be celebrated not destroyed. Yet uniqueness is destroyed when we are forced to live together. It has an adverse effect on society.
That is something completely different from straight up biggotry as the above definition implies.

Transilvanian Scotsman said:
Stormfront is a loud of crap. They are Christian white nationalists = retarded.

So then you haven't actually been there, right? It's a community of everyone from bomb-building-basement-living freaky Klan bubbas to people, well, like I was when I was one of the 'believers'; In my case, a sort of tribalist Paganism, which preached no hatred nor revolution, only respect for nature, honor, and family, which extended to all my pale-skin'd bruthas and sistas. Then I got super in-touch with nature, especially the THC related aspects of it, and I chilled. But some of the smartest people I've ever spoken with are on Stormfront (JJT, JM, JB, IK, a few others.)

High On Maiden said:

I don't do that any more. My brain still contains a vast library of WN-related knowledge, enough to make you pee all over yourself with astonished disbelief, but I don't do that anymore. The facts speak for themselves, if you'd look for them. Hah... and you'd think 'metal' people would be more willing to reject 'mainstream' ideas, guess not, though.

The Grimace said:
I don't do that any more. My brain still contains a vast library of WN-related knowledge, enough to make you pee all over yourself with astonished disbelief, but I don't do that anymore. The facts speak for themselves, if you'd look for them. Hah... and you'd think 'metal' people would be more willing to reject 'mainstream' ideas, guess not, though.

Cop-out.

The Grimace said:
Hah... and you'd think 'metal' people would be more willing to reject 'mainstream' ideas, guess not, though.

Not recently, anyway. They want to embrace mainstream ideas without appearing to do so. It's called "posing."

Ockham said:
1 - I've never seen a study prove a relationship based on race and behavior, every study that has claimed so has been found flawed under peer review. If you can cite specific studies that have survived peer review from mainstream scientific institutes then you can say there's evidence, until then you're only citing propaganda.

2 - A friend of mine whose a sociology major said he read some study on neo nazi's that showed their grasp of grammar and sentence structure was very advanced, but that their emotional development was adolescent. My only real exposure to Nazi's is from the A.N.U.S. boards, but it certainly seems to back up that study.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0965683613/

Love to see that study and what data they used. In my experience, saying that "their emotional development was adolescent" can easily mean "they are not yet indoctrinated enough with social fear."

A friend of mine whose a sociology major said he read some study on neo nazi's that showed their grasp of grammar and sentence structure was very advanced, but that their emotional development was adolescent. My only real exposure to Nazi's is from the A.N.U.S. boards, but it certainly seems to back up that study.

First off, I wasn't a Nazi, I didn't associate (much) with Nazis, most (all) of the progressive free-thinkers of the WN movement want absolutely nothing to do with Nazism or Hitlerism, in fact they're quite embarrassed by them.

Secondly, you're a fucking imbecile.

I looked for about ten minutes, couldn't find a single credible source that debunks the theory.

A whole 10 minutes of reasearch? Wow! Didn't your hands and eyes start to cramp up?

I spent three years reading all the biased, unbiased, and totally contradictory sources I could find, almost every day of my life between 15-19, for endless hours at a time, to come to the system of beliefs I had and be able to see the difference between 'truth' and 'lies', and I still don't know half of what's to be known. Don't be a sloth slut.

It's funny that in this recent interview he's bashing Muslims but in a older interview with him he clearly said that anti-Christians should co-operate with them to get rid of Christianity.