New Isis song + album details

NADatar said:
This album is really a grower, I think to dismiss it prematurely is FOOLISH and maybe even a little DEADLY. I'm not entirely thrilled with it just yet, but there are some real moments of brilliance in the first few tracks. Also I still don't hear any Tool.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is the simple truth.

I tried using my ears, feet, and face but I still couldn't hear it.

I will concede that those who influenced Tool probably influenced ISIS as well, King Crimson, Pink Floyd, et al.

Hey I listened to it again cause I had some melodies in my head after 4 months without a single listen !! I admit it's not bad, it's good sometimes even, but it doesn't compare to their previous albums. Each song has awesome parts but on the whole it fails to capture my whole attention.
Highlights : Not in Rivers but in Drops (the whole song is awesome) , Dulcinea (can't resist to the build-up), Holy Tears (where the clean/scream works best), Garden of Light (beautiful ending)
I'll go to their shows still. They :kickass:

Hey I listened to it again cause I had some melodies in my head after 4 months without a single listen !! I admit it's not bad, it's good sometimes even, but it doesn't compare to their previous albums. Each song has awesome parts but on the whole it fails to capture my whole attention.
I'll go to their shows still. They :kickass: