Oh yeaaaaaaaaa

My boner just exploded:

081.jpg

New song: http://www.ipecac.com/audio/081.mp3

Scourge of Malice said:
Definitely my favorite "metal" band... although metal is not a proper description.

This is my most anticipated release of the year, and judging from the three songs I heard, it will also be my favorite. :)

+1

That new song is amazing.

Ya I've been listening to this song from a live bootleg a lot, but hearing a studio version is amazing. There was a lot I couldn't hear in the live bootleg and even though I saw it played live, I still didn't remember a lot of the details (like that awesome lead at the end). October 30th is so far away!

MetalNoob said:
Damn, it be interesting to see if they could make screamo I would like (mind you it's one of my least favorite aspects of the modern punk/metal scene)

Listen to Orchid now.

SIS
The droning, doomy heavy music innovators ISIS have totally finished their latest opus, leaving the one-word album titles behind and calling this one In The Absence of Truth. It follows the logical path of their progression into extremely exciting waters and we're proud to be the ones releasing the 2xLP of this beast (Ipecac will once again do the CD version). However, true to form they throw in unexpended elements on this one and not only are there more vocals (overall), but there is more actual singing. We embrace and appreciate these changes, and hope you will too. No release date is set for the 2xLP quite yet, but you can hear a MP3 from this monster here.