New Isis song + album details

Necro Joe

Answer the chicken
Mar 14, 2003
Southampton, England
081.jpg

"The tracklisting for Isis' long-awaited fourth album 'In The Absence Of Truth' will be as follows: ‘Wrists Of Kings’, ‘Not In Rivers, But In Drops’, ‘Dulcinea’, ‘Over Root And Thorn’, ‘1000 Shards’, ‘All Out Of Time, All Into Space’, ‘Holy Tears’, ‘Firdous E Bareen’ and ‘Garden Of Light’.

The new album is scheduled for release on October 30 on Ipecac. Meanwhile, you can get your mitts on Isis' 'Clearing The Eye' DVD which is released on Sept 18."

New Song!

With thanks to Scourge of Malice over at GMD for actually noticing this stuff.

Saw this when it was posted there, proof that lurking on GMD can have its rewards. Don't care for the cover, but that doesn't matter, finding out which of those three songs we've already heard (if you caught the last tour) does, enough that the temptation to grab it when leaked will be unbearable.

HOLY BALLS does this song fucking rule! Looking forward to seeing them live for the first time in a few weeks. :)

:)

PS: :)

Demonspell said:
I recognized it right away, as it has more melodic vocals than what we're used to from Isis but is still just as crushing...but of course the mp3 doesn't make the title clear

It said "Dulcinea" in Windows Media Player.... :err:

not really ... I like ISIS' groove and repetition ... that drill it in your head style ... TOOL never did this to me.