New Judas Priest Song -

could take awhile to soak in; I've never been real excited about the whole Nostradamus concept album. I like the music and vocals well enough, but lots of keyboards and fairly goofy lyrics...could end up being a Spinal Tappish mistake. I guess time will tell. Could do without the portrait of the guy on the cover also.

I have the deepest respect for Priest, but this tune does nothing for me at all, both the riff & chorus just dont cut the mustard..

Im sure there will be two or three tracks on the CD i will like,.. as said b4 Painkiller is pure Heavy Metal, it must very hard to get back to those days, but sayin that, i'll still go & see them on tour they are a great live act, even though they are all in their 80's..

Cheers

Matty..:kickass:

i think this song blows ass. if spinal tap was doing a concept album to Nostradamus i'd be more interested. one of the greatest reunions of all time is putting out pure garbage.

cheese.jpg

I like it a lot. Theres another song, Visions, aswell. Two completely different songs both of which are good bodes well for the album. I am looking forward to it a lot.

As for Iron Maiden, they are good and have some good ideas but some of their music is just an anticlimax. On the last two albums there were a few songs that I thought were building up to something and they just didn't do anything. It was quite disappointing.