New Katatonia fan...

Jack Damien

The Voice of the Fog
Apr 20, 2003
Hartwell, Ga
Hello, I've been wandering around here and never really said anything, but I actually got something to ask now. Ok, I bought "Viva Emptiness" on a spurt of the moment and hoped that it was everything it was rumored to be and it was. I'm slowly becoming addicted to it so what do you think I should look into next album-wise? It doesn't really matter if it's early or recent. Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.

I'd say work your way backwards - LFDGD, then Tonight's Decision, then Discouraged Ones and so on. Be sure to check out the EPs, too - if you manage to get your hands on them.

Jack Damien said:
Hello, I've been wandering around here and never really said anything, but I actually got something to ask now. Ok, I bought "Viva Emptiness" on a spurt of the moment and hoped that it was everything it was rumored to be and it was. I'm slowly becoming addicted to it so what do you think I should look into next album-wise? It doesn't really matter if it's early or recent. Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.
If you like Viva emptiness, (who doesn't?) chances are
you will like Last fair deal gone down too, as it is quite similar. Allthough I'd recommend them all, you should get that one first.