New Kiuas Record

Dolamite S. Biffle

Biffliest Person Ever
May 2, 2005
Atlantis
Finnish power metallers KIUAS have finsihed mixing and mastering their fourth album for an April 1 release via Spinefarm Records. The CD was produced at Sonic Pump Studios in Helsinki by Janne Joutsenniemi, who previously worked with the band on the pre-production of their last album, "The New Dark Age". Mikko Karmila mixed the CD at Finnvox studios while the mastering duties were handled by Svante Forsbäck at Chartmakers.

I cant wait for this! They have become one of my favorite bands and I dont know if I will ever forgive myself for not seeing them at Powerfest last year.

:( ^ 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

I definitely prefer the first two discs but still love the latest. Can't wait for the new one.

They were awesome at Powerfest. Too short of course but it made the whole weekend for me. Hope to get a chance to see them again here in the states. I'll go to Finland to see them again if I have to.

Love Kiuas. Have to say, I preferred the first two cd's but can't wait to check out the new one.

After having my head violently ripped off by New Dark Age, I was hooked. This is as much of a blind purchase as I could imagine. Very cool band. They have got to make a PP appearance at some point. They would slay as the possible SHowcase headdliner, though they don't necessarily have the status yet.

Scott

Never really spent any time with the first disc. But I found Dark Age to be a disappointment, compared to Reformation.

Zod

The Spirit of Ukko is a killer disc! It has a certain "rawness" to it that I just can't get enough of. It's "punchy", but not over produced to the point of being "slick". It's a must if you like dark power metal. :kickass:

~Brian~

Another new track "The Visionary" uploaded on the Kiuas Myspace today.

Looks like "Lustdriven" will be another add in the list of essential purchases :saint:

Bump!

The CD is out! :kickass:

The whole new CD "Lustdriven" by Kiuas is now available for a free listen at RecordshopX's website until Apr 6. *here*