New long song (TSE X30,superior2,soloC)

Hey, I really like this tone. I don't mean to be a douche, but can you post your saved settings so I can adjust them a bit? I just downloaded the x30 and it sounds like ass. I'm trying to use Boogex and just not being lucky. I need a good cab impulse only, and some decent settings to start with and I can adjust from there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys

-Will

use the search, it will take you less than a few minutes to find any catharsis or guitarhack impulses.

Ey Excem, you made one thing with this masterpiece, I forgot that I was listening an ampsim tone and those shits to think only in your music.

Thanks man:headbang:

The best sound would be a shit if the song writing is not at the same level.

Sometimes I think to quit testing amps over and over again to look for some song like excem´s or the other one that I know here, Dandelium, maybe I´m not so good :cry:but hearing this is my way to remember that the music is the most important.

just one more thing in my poor english:

Fucking great man!!!

use the search, it will take you less than a few minutes to find any catharsis or guitarhack impulses.

Okay. Grabbed the guitarhack impulses, how do I use them? I'm a noob when it comes to using ampsims and whatnot. I have boogex, I have x30, and I have Le456 and LeCab 1.0.

Instructions? Pweeze?

I thought i described this in the readme file.... ampsim ->lecab/boogex... lecab is maybe the easiest one.. (load only one impulse at once if you dont know what youre doing).. do one more search if you get stuck...
-john

I thought i described this in the readme file.... ampsim ->lecab/boogex... lecab is maybe the easiest one.. (load only one impulse at once if you dont know what youre doing).. do one more search if you get stuck...
-john

Make a Mac version of your amazing amp sim and i will donate my left kidney and also a small amount of money!!!!!

This is awesome man! What monitors do you use to mix on btw? Your stuff sounds really balanced and professional wherever I'm listening to it.

Okay. Grabbed the guitarhack impulses, how do I use them? I'm a noob when it comes to using ampsims and whatnot. I have boogex, I have x30, and I have Le456 and LeCab 1.0.

Instructions? Pweeze?

If you're using Boogex for the first time and don't know anything about it, then you probably don't realize that it's actually an ampsim as well as an impulse loader. You have to turn down/off EVERYTHING in the ampsim section, otherwise you'll be using it as well, and it will "sound like ass". Boogex has built in highpass/lowpass filters that are very useful. Adjust accordingly. If you need to see actual Boogex settings, just do a quick search here. It should turn up. Or, use LeCab.

Wow, really didn't expect so much response. Thanks for all the compliments guys, really appreciate it!

ballstix: I usually mix most of my stuff on headphones. However I tend to mix at least the drums on my monitors (which is some pretty cheap ones of the brand tascam, vl-something with 5.25" speakers). Usually sounds better to me when mixing drums on monitors. But I trust my headphones more, although I use my monitors as a reference from time to time. Also I tend to mix very late for some reason, that might also be why I use headphones more, so my neighbors won't kill me :)

Colony5150: Thanks for the kind words man! Play it anywhere if you like it.

The guitar chain is pretty simple, thats what I like with the TSE X30. No boost or anything used, and very little eq used. Love the EQ on the TSE X30.

Chain: Guitar (Ibanez RG321EX with EMG89/81) -> emu 0404 usb -> TSE X30 (settings) -> s-preshigh -> hp 80hz, lp 11500 hz.
EQ: -1.5 db cut at 210 hz (just to make a bit more room in the mix), 1.8db boost 7000 hz (make it sound a bit brighter). Medium sized Q for both. (Affecting around 150-350 for the 210 hz cut). -> Just a little bit of multiband compressing around 80-250 hz (don't really need much with the TSE, not that boomy)

dude. I seriously can't stop listening to this song. everything about it is so amazing! thank you for adding joy to my thursday afternoon :)

Its fucking fantastic dude! I just saved the picture of your settings and will be testing them out later. I really have no idea how you got it sound so good, its like a pro recording dude!

ForefrontStudio, NicholasDWolfwood, muckypup1: Thanks guys!

Abit late but as I promised, here's the DI-tracks for bass+gtr and midi file for drums: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1063820/pinky_raw_tracks.rar (183MB)

I usually just keep the Guitar-tracks to a minimum and then export the audio tracks and do further processing later (to save CPU). If you prefer just split the DI-tracks directly and put different parts on different tracks, it should be pretty straight forward where to split, tempo is 190 bpm 4/4 all the way through.

Hopefully I got everything right, I usually do some changes (like removing certain parts)on the exported tracks, but I think I fixed everything in the DI-tracks.

Man this sounds so fucking good.

I also appreciate the DI's and midi, I wanna see how I can't get them sounding anywhere near that good :lol: Thanks man.