New Maiden news...

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
I have no idea how accurate this is but it was just posted on an Iced Earth board, so here you go:

Maiden's new Album will be titled: Twins of Fate
The tracklist is:

1 Breathing Time (smith/dickinson)
2 Twins of Fate (harris)
3 The old World (Murray / harris)
4 My own Destination (Dickinson/Smith/Harris)
5 Mistrust (Gers/Harris)
6 No One to Compete (McBrain/Dickinson)
7 Rise Again (Smith / Harris)
8 The Temptation (Murray / Dickinson)
9 Freedom Calling (Gers/Harris)
10 The Challenge (Murray/Gers/Smith)
11 We are the Sacrifice (Harris)

Like I said, I dont know how true it is, but its news. Of a sort. I hope it is true, more Adrian songs cant be a bad thing :)

I think Derek and that lads had a "falling out" some time ago. The Wicker Man cover was a one off, apparently, just to see if things had changed.

Derek has said some...harsh...things about the Maiden camp since.

Yeah, Derek was angry because of all the Eddie merchandise sold over the years, he invented him and IM made lots of money out of it and Derek didnt...

Thats his side of the story anyway :)

It's not true. You can download the track Twins Of Fate from the net - but it's not Maiden.

Riggs hasn't really done any good work for a long time anyway. Its all digitised and computer created. compare it to classics like live after death or killers and there is simply no comparison.

I quite like the cover art to the last few albums anyway, BNW, VXI and TXF all have great cover art. I agree with Iccy tho, the old logo was way better. If not the old logo, the stone grey one from TXF would be cool.

Remember before BNW came out we had heaps of potential track listings, and they were all bollocks until closer to the release date. We do know that Nicko has writting credits though, as Kevin Shirley mentioned he wrote his first song for the band for this album and such in his online journal thing.

I am excited, and as soon as it is nearer the release, and I have gotten over the build up to St. Anger, I will be even more excited. :)