New merchandise questions

Dimbat

New Metal Member
Oct 19, 2005
Hi, let's make this short, just a few questions about some merchandise-

1: "Ceeppareita edessä - Ceeppare framför" What does this mean? I'd like to buy the shirt, but I'm not going to unless I can answer the inevitable "what the hell does that mean?" questions.

2: On www.scythes-of-bodom.com I see some COB shoes, I am wondering if anyone can give me a link to a website, preferably in english, where I can order these (and they'll ship to england)

3: On the old website, it said the COB Ziphood has a "reapers hood". From this I got the impression it's different to a normal hood, am I right, or am I wrong?

Please could you reply quickly, as I am going to be ordering some items tonight, and it's probably the only time in the next few months mum will buy me some band merch!

i got the ziphood, reapers hood is just the name of the hoodie cuz its got a reaper on it next to the writing on the chest, also try www.emp.de and choose it in english for the shoes, and im also waiting for the answer to question number 1

First of all, Ceeppare framför is Swedish. Ceeppareita edessä is Ceeppare framrör in Swedish.

I'm not sure what Ceeppari is, it could be one of those nicknames of COB or something, but it's not a Finnish word. Edessä means "in front".

Dimbat said:

1: "Ceeppareita edessä - Ceeppare framför" What does this mean? I'd like to buy the shirt, but I'm not going to unless I can answer the inevitable "what the hell does that mean?" questions.

!

okey, "Ceeppare framför" is probably in swedish, there is no word called Ceeppare, but it sound to like it could be something like cepe = retard. and framför = In front of...but this shit doesnt make any sense?:S

Ah thanks dudes.

I ordered the shirt, if anyone asks what it means I'll just go "it means that children of bodom rule" or something, lmao.

I also ordered some more cob stuff off nuclearblast, and mum's gone now, but I might be able to get her back here for the shoes, so thanks for the replies :D

i think the shoes arent available anymore... coz they arent in the new emp catalogue ... but there is a clock with the hcdr reaper, a tshirt, a longsleeve and a sweatshirt ...

I just checked the site, it said shoes in all sizes were available, so I ordered some. Nothing stopped me, and the order was a success. Too bad the european sizes skip from a UK size 8 1/2 to a 10... I'm size 9, gonna have to grow into the 10, lol.

Anyway, I'm really pleased now! Thanks guys

Dimbat said:

They should put what it means in the item info.

:lol: Just you watch! :lol: Next there's going to be CoB pencil cases, underwear, school bags, calenders, day-timers, video games, pencils, books, nail polish brands, table cloths, bed sheets, dog toys, toilet seat covers, ect. Hell, they even got a towle on sale for christ sake! :lol:

OMG!OMG!OMG! schoolbagsshoesunderweartablesheetsNAILPOLISH! Iwantthemall!!!
I go crazy at the H&M too, better to spend my money on those, they won't go out of fashion as quickly=)

Overlord Purple Rainbow saw it all coming waaaaaay back.

I have the shoes, they're pretty "sweet", if you determine sweet as "shitty". I've even worn them a couple of times, though I try to avoid wearing them as much as possible.

edit: @dest. Chaos: check the second post, the info is there.

CadalMord said:
Overlord Purple Rainbow saw it all coming waaaaaay back.

I have the shoes, they're pretty "sweet", if you determine sweet as "shitty". I've even worn them a couple of times, though I try to avoid wearing them as much as possible.

edit: @dest. Chaos: check the second post, the info is there.
thx.

about this Ceeppareita edessä Ceeppare framför business, i put them in a finnish translator and a swedish one here's the outcomes:

Finnish: Ceeppareita ahead Ceeppare framför

Swedish: Ceeppareita edessä Ceeppare before

Perhaps: (something) ahead (something) before ????

I dont know if that means anything to anyone i just thought i'd post it

Ceeppari means a dude with Cerebral palsy (CP) disorder.

"Ceeppareita edessä" means "CP-disordered people ahead."

"Ceeppare framför" is a pseudo-swedish (ceeppari doesn't mean anything in swedish) version of that. In Finland every roadsign is also written in swedish so that's why the swedish version is there.

btw Ceeppari means also the motorbike Honda CBR :p