New Mercuriall plug-in Tube Amp Ultra 530

Hi everyone!

Just a kind reminder - still some hours left to get Spark for just $60 (full price is $120)! Available at http://www.mercuriall.com
Thank you for your support!

cZ4KScJ.png

@GrabtharsHammer77 Hi! Thank you for your comment. Chain letter is a part of this specific game (where you need to guess the right answer for a chance to win), yes. There are people who hate it and there people who are happy to share information.

Normally, we do not ask to share posts. In this specific case we wanted to reach as many people as possible, so we did ask. Hope there are no hard feelings =)

Hi everyone! Supper happy to announce ReAxis!

vCwFYvH.png

Mercuriall Audio announces new plugin “ReAxis”.

ReAxis is a VST/AU/AAX plugin that models MESA/Boogie® Triaxis™ (rev. TX5A) preamp, two power amps, four guitar cabinets and three microphones, a Wah-Wah based on Dunlop® 535Q, several overdrive pedals and a set of the most common spatial effects.

The sound of ReAxis is based on preamps of popular MESA/Boogie® amps, such as Mark I™, Mark IIC+™ and Mark IV™.

One of the most interesting features of ReAxis: it is compatible with Triaxis™ presets! Which means you can load Triaxis™ presets directly into ReAxis and even export them back.

ReAxis includes further achievements in the field of real-time electric circuits modeling. A lot of algorithms have been reworked and improved. With the help of a tube curve tracer each preamp tube got its “personal” mathematical model.

The user interface of ReAxis continues our approach of simple usability at no expense to a wide functionality.

ReAxis is planned to be released in Q4 2017.

Price:
$89.99

Software will be available for download at our website http://www.mercuriall.com

Product Details
Supported platforms and formats:
● Mac: VST Universal, AU Universal, AAX x64
● PC: VST x32, VST x64, AAX x64

Preamp section:
● Based on MESA/Boogie® Triaxis™ (revision TX5A)
● Tubes: 12AX7EH

Amp section:
● Push-pull, class AB tube power amp based on classic schematics
● Single-ended, class A tube power amp based on classic schematics
● Tubes: 6L6GC, EL34

Cab section:
● Cab based on Bogner® Uberkab 412 - 4x12 Celestion® G12T-75
● Cab based on Bogner® Uberkab 412 - 4x12 Celestion® V30s
● Cab based on Marshall® 1960B - 4x12 Greenback
● Cab based on Marshall® 1960B - 4x12 JBL® K120 (vintage)
● Microphones: Shure® SM57, Sennheiser® MD441, Royer® R121

Pedals and FX section:
● Noise Gate
● Wah-Wah based on Dunlop® CryBaby® 535Q
● Overdrive based on Ibanez® TS-808
● Overdrive based on Ibanez® TS-808 Lower Drive Mod
● Overdrive based on Ibanez® TS-7 Hot
● Overdrive based MESA/BOOGIE® Grid Slammer
● Overdrive based on Boss® Super Overdrive
● Stereo Chorus
● Stereo Delay
● Stereo Reverb

Additional settings:
● Oversampling: no, x2, x4, x8
● Samplerate: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96
● Stereo/Mono processing

Reactions: Vasyl Mishchenko
I own every Mercuriall plugin and I'll certainly be buying the ReAxis :) Quick question, the new Windows Update erased my serial keys from both U530 and Spark and I had to re-activate them, wasting an activation. I've still got a couple left on each but can wasted activations be replenished? (I've messed up a few times on U530 too and had to activate a couple of times to get it right after emailing support!).

Hi everyone!

Just a kind reminder, in case someone wants to take advantage of the discounts: 12 hours left! =)

B2C95VP.jpg

Any sales coming up in the near future? I am interested in both the Spark & Reaxis.

Aaaaand yes! =)

As the love starts to spread over the world, we follow with discounts for Mercuriall products! The Valentine's sale is on!

Here are the sale details:
Reaxis - 15% off (discounted price is $76.49/regular $89.99)
Spark - 33% off (discounted price is $80/regular $120)
U530 - 33% off (discounted price is $39.99/regular $59.99)

Head over to http://www.mercuriall.com and check out the product demos. If you like what you hear, feel free to grab a license with the discount!

kBqbPoK.png

L0Sw7W9.png

Hi everyone!

We at Mercuriall Audio would love to hear your opinion and expertise! Please take part in this 1-3 minute long product survey to help shape the future of the amp sim market: https://goo.gl/forms/p5cb5AU6GAh323zF3
Your opinion will help us make the right decisions, improve products and build plans for future!

Thank you for your time,
Mercuriall Audio team

Reactions: SendFire
Hi folks!

Small teaser =) I am testing an early version of our new product here.
Raw sound with no post-processing, as recorded by the phone camera. No boosts used in front of the plugin.

The modelling bar will be raised yet again! Stay tuned!

Reactions: Nikolas Quemtri