New Mercuriall plug-in Tube Amp Ultra 530

FK_MSK

Jul 3, 2015
Hello

I'm a little help in the testing and if it is interesting, I can share here the news and answer questions.

New amplifier modeling plug-in based on Engl E530 preamp coming Autumn 2015.

0_e33b0_9fe23722_XXXL.jpg%22%20width=%221280%22%20height=%22628%22%20border=%220%22%20title=%22U530_face_PR.jpg

Plugins will be available in two versions - limited free version «Mercuriall Tube Amp 530 free» and a commercial version «Mercuriall Tube Amp Ultra 530».

Features / details:
Complete modeling of real circuit design.
To solve the equations in real-time using a Neural Network.
Use accurate mathematical models of tubes (including Vintage Tube).
The power amplifier operates with the load cabinet.
Smooth positioning of the microphone cabinet in two axes.

https://www.facebook.com/MercuriallAudioSoftware
https://twitter.com/PR_Mercuriall
http://mercuriall.com

Reactions: Rhorschack
I would love to see your ampsims (Amp ONE) on PC/Mac. Don't take donations for them since that didn't work, just sell them for a fair price. That's worked for amp sims like TSE X50 and recabinet. Your sims are excellent!

I tried to download a couple things to check them out and I'm getting a max of 3 kps. Too slow, you might want to host your files somewhere else.

Love your previous work man, some of the best ampsims I've heard. I actually like using harlequin on drums and vox a lot too for some distortion.
Looking forward to hearing the new stuff when it comes out, I've always been an ENGL fan and the cab placement workflow looks like an awesome idea.

Approved to release a list of cabs
It is based on:
Bogner® Uberkab 412 - 4x12 Celestion® G12T-75 (new).
MESABOOGIE® 4X12 RECTIFIER - 4x12 Celestion® Vintage 30 (new).
Marshall®1960B - 4x12 JBL® K120 (vintage).
HIWATT® SE4123F - 4x12 Fane® SE4123 (vintage).
Bogner® 212C - 2x12 Celestion® Vintage 30 (new).
Vox® AC30 - 2x12 Alnico Blues (vintage).
Fender® Tweed Deluxe - 1x12 Jensen P12R (vintage).
Mic - Shure sm57

Is the chorus placed in between the preamp and power amp?

Chorus will be after the Cab.

Love the GUI, and I really liked your JCM800 as far as I remember, so I might try it !(I nearly stopped using amp sims since I got my Kemper...)

A chorus sounds great in the effects loop. How hard would it be to implement another button that will choose the position of the chorus effect? (IE, after cabinet / after preamp.)

This is no ordinary guitar chorus. It is more to widen the stereo. It will not work so well in other positions.

We decided to add a new item to the list of cabs.
New cab will be based on Marshall® cab - 4X12 Celestion® G12M Greenback!!!

We have an idea (under discussion) - release a Free version of our plug-in a little earlier the commercial version.
We also want make a video contest. One of the rules - the use of «Mercuriall Tube Amp 530 free». The prize - commercial version «Mercuriall Tube Amp Ultra 530".
What do you think about this?

Final a small intrigue with a blind comparison of sound. We not only wanted to demonstrate the sound of U530, much to compare it with the original sound E530. NO EQ OR POST PROCESSING, only cab IR.
P.s. Switching between an E530 and an U530 is intentionally not in sync with rhythm and meter!. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: