New Mercuriall plug-in Tube Amp Ultra 530

I'm not going to judge their customer support by one persons activity in one forum. That's just fucking stupid.
Is it? even if that person is one and only member of staff?
Besides,You're not going to purchase anything.You're going to "donate". In other words: helping him to avoid taxes.

Either way, purchase or donate, i intend to support this developer. And yes its fucking stupid to judge support because he hasn't answered questions in a forum that isn't an official support channel. Try contacting them directly or see if theres an official support forum. Otherwise, making an assumption on their support is stupid

Reactions: atoragon
Contest 2.1.png
U530 Contest.

https://www.facebook.com/Mercuriall...393158414190/1662944780625694/?type=3&theater

- Download a free version of the U530 Free from our website http://mercuriall.com

- Record and upload the video (it can be anything: a review, composition, playthrough, playing over backing track jam - show your creativity) where you use U530 Free.

- Send a link to your video to us on https://www.facebook.com/MercuriallAudioSoftware.

- After 3 weeks we will choose the winner and give him the full version of U530.

- If a contest is a success we will conduct it regularly.

Contest is open today (03.12.2015) and ends at 24.12.2015

This sounds fantastic, congratulations on the release.

Can you explain a bit more on the cabinet section? I understand it is IR based, but wasn't the original Mecuriall doing something similar to Nebula there?

Also, are there plans to include more pre-amps?

Cab sim is IR, tech Mercuriall Cab V3 is not used in U530. Why? I don't know.
U530 is one preamp based on E530.
Now the guys are working on a new plugin.

Rrrrright,he's quick to jump on "black friday" bullshit,but none of the questions answered.
Gives a good idea of his customer support.

Shit not even worth $40

Is it? even if that person is one and only member of staff?
Besides,You're not going to purchase anything.You're going to "donate". In other words: helping him to avoid taxes.

Nice!:)

Last edited:
Results of the competition :

"We are pleased to announce that our first contest has ended!
This time we could not choose a one winner, so it was decided to award winning 3 participants !!
Our winners :

- Alessandro D'Andrea (Absolutely Last Effect on YouTube)

- Stefan Schaden (Sannah's Defect on YouTube)

- Альберт Адалоидович (Альберт Аделоидович on YouTube)

For all other participants who sent us their videos we offer 50 % discount on the full version of the U530!"

And Christmas Sale
u530_test_11_FULL2.png

Tube Amp Ultra 530 v1.1 OUT NOW!!!

1 ) Improved models of tubes. Tube 12AX7RCA completely redesigned.

2) Improved the accuracy of modeling preamp section. FAST mode is almost as accurate as the Precise mode.

3 ) Improved model of Power Amp and now on the 6L6GC tube. More power in low range. The soft clipping.

4 ) Improved resonance parameters when modeling the speaker load.

5 ) Increased the range of Master and Input Volume knob.

6 ) Grid Current is now at all stages of preamp - less " dirt ". A more natural saturation during intensive playing in the lower range.

7) Added double-click for default setting of knobs.

The update is free for current owners of the plugin.

Reactions: pattonfreak1
I bought this and it does sound great. The tone is spot on to a 530 as far as I can tell. The features are fantastic. The contour button is super useful in all modes. The speaker sims are very good, so good I find for me there's no need for an external IR or cab sim. I was skeptical about the chorus feature but I actually find it kinda cool now. All in all, the plugin is worth the price (I find myself preferring it to Bias Pro these days), except for one big problem for me.

The activation/authentication system has 2 flaws as I see it. The first is minor: every time you reinstall/reactivate the plugin you have to go back to the site to get a new activation code. This isn't a huge problem, except you have a limited number of activations (you start off with 3). I asked them about this and they assured me they would replenish them upon request. Annoying, but not a huge deal.

The second is the bigger problem. Once you activate the plugin it seems to ONLY activate for ONE DAW or application, and you can only install either 32 OR 64 bit. Activation in one app means deactivation in another, and the use of credits/time/headache/etc. This to me makes the plugin almost unusable, as I like to switch between Sonar for arranging and Audiomulch for quick inspiration/jamming/writing quick riffs. Had I known this would be an issue I would've reconsidered my purchase. I've never encountered another plugin with this restriction and I think it's information they should disclose on their site.

All in all the U530 is a great sim that sounds awesome, but its copy protection has a huge impact on its flexibility and usability. Until they fix this, buyer beware.

Last edited:
Reactions: ViTAR
Ok, update:

I've cleared my installs and updated to u530 v1.1 @ 32bit for compatibility with all my apps. It registers now with all, which makes me happy. Shows up in Sonar and Audiomulch and works fine now. Their customer service is very good, regrettably they still can't have 32 and 64 bit install simultaneously, but this is more than good enough....gonna try to find a way to set up so I don't need 32bit anymore I think.

I definitely recommend this plugin if you want a tight metal tone with minimal dicking around with either tweaking-intensive plugins like Bias or additional cab-sims and tone shapers. I run the TSE808 in front and a gate after and I'm good to go.

I was interested in this software after hearing some of the reviews. Consequently, I installed the demo. I must say the demo is virtually useless. The lack of functionality is beyond any other demo I have encountered. Essentially, the only knobs that work are volume. How I am supposed to make any kind of determination as to whether or not this will suite my needs? You might as well have no demo at all. Actually, that would be better.

Now I have to delete this from my computer.

Capture.png

So what exactly are these "elements"?

Last edited:
I was interested in this software after hearing some of the reviews. Consequently, I installed the demo. I must say the demo is virtually useless. The lack of functionality is beyond any other demo I have encountered. Essentially, the only knobs that work are volume. How I am supposed to make any kind of determination as to whether or not this will suite my needs? You might as well have no demo at all. Actually, that would be better.

Now I have to delete this from my computer.

Capture.png

So what exactly are these "elements"?

I'm not sure, but maybe you have opened the plugin or manual, when you were trying uninstall the Free version. In this case, the uninstaller can not remove them. From the VST folder where to install the plugin, you must delete the two files: U530 *.dll and Free User Guide.pdf . This should help to completely remove U530 Free from your computer.

Is there any other discount date for this plugin, besides black fridays/xmas?

I'm tempted to purchase this, but tbh I cannot justify $60 for another 530 preamp sim.. (the Amp one seems very reasonably priced, though)
Thanks

Just bought this and am quite impressed so far. A couple of suggestions:

* allow for stereo processing
* offline rendering alternatives (it's quite CPU demanding, so rendering in higher x4 or x8 would be nice)
* ability to mix two speakers (eg by having one more circle in the ir diagram)

Craig Peters from Deeds of Flesh https://www.facebook.com/DeedsofFleshOfficial and Destroying The Devoid https://www.facebook.com/Destroyingthedevoid did an excellent demo on the U530

Just bought this and am quite impressed so far. A couple of suggestions:

* allow for stereo processing
* offline rendering alternatives (it's quite CPU demanding, so rendering in higher x4 or x8 would be nice)
* ability to mix two speakers (eg by having one more circle in the ir diagram)

I will try to convey your suggestions to developers.