New Metallica review

That review was put up in the beginning of April........

But I'll still download the entire album and hand out copies of it in front of the CD store!

:yuk:

Who cares?

If Metallica could find a way to give out a free blow job for every album purchased, I still wouldn't buy it......(oh, OK, so maybe I would....but I wouldn't listen to it!)

No, we all should download it. Lar$ wants us to...trust me.

I've heard a new Metallica-song called "Hell Yeah!" and it's quite good! My friend has downloaded it, it's pretty heavy and James screams a lot. If i had not known that it was a Metallica-song, i wouldn't have recognized it! But i was quite drunk when i heard it.

Even if it is good it's too little too late if you ask me. I doubt I'll even download it, that would take more effort then they're worth.

I do plan on downloading it and burning it for everyone. They were a great band and just went downhill. They may call it progressing or maturing, but they lost there edge. The whole naspster thing sucked, even though they had a legitimate fight. There new tour with the bands they picked just ended it for me. I may like there new album, but I will never feel the same way about them.

If they return to thrash... that is a "sellout" for me! They should stick to their asses and do what they have stood for for quite a few years. Is it an evolution or not? I'm still looking 4ward to hearing it, though, and I hope it kicks ass.