New Metric halo ChannelStrip

How about now? :D

Haven't done a second half of GUI with displays, but will do in next few days...
(for Lasse)
Since everybody seems to have their own opinion about ergonomics, I'll say my own too - when having a channel strip with so many button and knobs like this one, I think it's too cluttered to have those tiny displays with parameters beneath every knob... I think most of us rely visually on the knob itself and it's position, and if you want to enter an accurate amount, double clicking on the knob could easily work just like in most of other plugins (as you do so you instantly get to enter the amount beneath the knob... furthermore, the same amount can automatically display as you're turning the knob so you're always having an accurate representation of your input...)... Just my 2c...

Anyway, let me know guys what you think of ergonomics and design itself...

Cheerz

Metric%20Halo%20Skin4.jpg

I think you may have just gotten a job working for MH dude!

That design is tits

Looks great, I'm already excited about how the rest of the GUI will look. You should send a pm to Mr. Buchhalter from Metric Halo when you're done. I hope they offer it at least as an optional design

Btw you wrote "Chanelstrip" in your design, isn't it supposed to be "Channelstrip" ? ;)

NOW we're talking. Again, I'd still use this plugin daily - even if it looks like it came from some 1986 nintendo game - but nervirasme just stepped up the gloss factor about 100x. Please hook it up MH!