New Michael Moore documentary "Sicko"

Ken, you misunderstand him. What he means to say is "Do your homework and look at each candidate individually. Then vote for Ron Paul."

No Zach, that's not what I'm saying. Nice of you to chime in with your slanted view though.

MY preference of candidates is definitely Ron Paul. My original post in this thread was to get his name out there so that anyone who might not have heard of him would at least do some basic research. Not a bad thing (imo) considering that the mainstream media doesn't seem to acknowledge his existence. But that's another topic of conversation entirely.

Am I championing him, absolutely! But that's not to say that anyone has to listen to me. Figure out who YOU feel is the best person for the job and vote accordingly, but don't do it ignorantly.

My only issue with you is that you seem so very dead-set that Ron Paul is the only solution. I find that clearly erroneous, on a political as well as social level. Sure he might improve the situation but he is not the only one who could, nor as I have said before does change require political backing.

I never said he was the only soultion. He certainly seems to ME to be the only solution, however. If you feel there is someone else in the field who you agree with then vote for them. I don't feel anyone else has the correct Constitutional views, nor the proven track record that R.P. has. That's MY opinion, and I'm sticking to it until someone else comes along and shows me a better view.

And I certainly don't think that all change requires political backing. I'm all for less government interference in our lives. Another reason why I like R.P. and his Libertarian views. But to deny that politics and government aren't major players in motivating or repressing the actions of the masses is completely naive.

Everyone needs to see this film. I'm a film critic at www.moviepulse.net and when I saw our press screening last week, I was blown away. It is very informative and should not be missed!!!
My review will be up on this upcoming Friday if anyone cares.