NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

wolf_same.jpg

Or! Its like... The big bad wolf is wearing that cross to spit in gods face, a blasphemy, while he unblesses the child in virgin blood, or something. :)

Anyway, I also thought it had an odd clean style for BB. But I really like it now. The red logo looks very good on that black cover. I like!

Would be nice if Anders could confirm if this really is the cover and not just some pic for that page.

Bloodbath stole the Werewolf-theme from Feral!

No but seriously, fucking great art, I've always thought that bloodbaths artworks have been quite shitty, exept for breeding death.

Painted art is much better that photos or animated.

I don't think the artwork is that good for Bloodbath, the baby in the blood fits well, but the wolves seem out of place to me. I think it would have been cooler with demonic priests.

My favorite is the Euro art for NMF.

I guess I was one of the runner ups for this one at the time. At least that was what I was told (maybe it was just insinuated, can't remember atm). Unfortunately I was told there was a pretty short deadline, so I kind of stressed it and expected the release last summer. Too bad, cause I'm pretty damn sure I would have done a much better job now..

Here's two of the basic sketches from my side:

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

When I got the final deadline, I thought what the hell, let's just draw the whole thing, and make it bloody!

s3.jpg

For those interested, more of my artwork here: http://www.attheends.com

Anyway, congrats to the winner. The cover looks very good. :)

Seems pretty lame for an album cover... i mean no offense do the guy who did the artwork because you obvisoulsy have a talent for painting but it just seems a bit goofy having wolves with homosapien hands unblessing a baby in blood.
idk maybe im missing some deeper meaning behind the whole artwork