new Motorhead reviewed

Sixx, review it already!

I can't wait to hear this! Oooooh, I'm so excited! :kickass:

And don't Metal Church and Destruction have albums coming out this fall, too?

That's right. But will all due respect Metal Church is a joke, except for Vanderhoof there's nobody of the classic line up: Arrington, Erickson, Howe, Wells and/or Marshall. He already have a couple of albums under the Vanderhoof moniker why he keep on using MC (with the same line up as Presto Ballet, see below) is for me a sign of exploiting a name for money. I stopped with the weak (for me) "Masterpeace" and now I rather go for his new band Presto Ballet, great 70's retro rock/prog, their new album "The Lost Art Of Time Travel" is a great release for this year.
If I would have been in his shoes I would have buried MC decently and keep doing my projects on the side.

That's right. But will all due respect Metal Church is a joke, except for Vanderhoof there's nobody of the classic line up: Arrington, Erickson, Howe, Wells and/or Marshall.....

Being from the Northwest these guys were my heroes growing up and you're right they have run the name into the fucking ground. This band should have been laid to rest with David Wayne. Their last album was horrible and should have NEVER been released under the Metal Church name...

That's right. But will all due respect Metal Church is a joke, except for Vanderhoof there's nobody of the classic line up: Arrington, Erickson, Howe, Wells and/or Marshall. He already have a couple of albums under the Vanderhoof moniker why he keep on using MC (with the same line up as Presto Ballet, see below) is for me a sign of exploiting a name for money. I stopped with the weak (for me) "Masterpeace" and now I rather go for his new band Presto Ballet, great 70's retro rock/prog, their new album "The Lost Art Of Time Travel" is a great release for this year.
If I would have been in his shoes I would have buried MC decently and keep doing my projects on the side.

I haven't liked anything since Hanging (and I didn't love that, either). But I also love Vanderhoof, so I'm sorta conflicted. I'm definitely gonna give the new one a download listen, but I won't be making a purchase without knowing what I'm getting, promise.

Don't know what to expect from the new Destruction. Will it be another Antichrist (i.e., pretty damn good for new thrash) or Cannonball (hunk of steaming shit)?

I haven't liked anything since Hanging (and I didn't love that, either).

I love HOTB, as a mater of fact I was dissapointed when "Masterpeace" came out since Howe was no longer with the band :erk:, all and all is a decent album but absolutely subpar compared to the three before it.

I disagree I think is a good album above average.

I agree but then again we are talking MOTORHEAD, they only have one weak album which is "Another Perfect Day". And lately they have a tendency to have a brilliant album, a good album, a brilliant album, a good album. So KOD was good therefore I expect "Motorizer" to be on the league of "We Are Motorhead" and " Inferno" (awsome albums).

Worst case scenario if you don't like the advance copy, you can send it to me anytime :D

I LOVE Another Perfect Day!!!

I can't wait to hear/get Motorizer! One thing you can always count on is Motorhead delivering the goods!

Cheers!
:headbang::headbang::headbang:

I LOVE Another Perfect Day!!!

I can't wait to hear/get Motorizer! One thing you can always count on is Motorhead delivering the goods!

Cheers!
Believe it or not I consider "Thrash Speed Burn" superior to "Motorizer" so far (or at least I like it more).