*** New name ***

Jan 10, 2005
Alright guys, this is the one-and-only 006 :) Changing my name to elephant-audio due to circumstances here at the studio. If you think my new name is gay, shove it up your ass, it's the best thing I could think of at 2am after a long mix session and I always settle for the first thing that comes to mind. Plus my fiance has this cool elephant she bought on a trip made of nuts and bent peices of metal tubing, so I have a prop for logos and whatnot :p

I got everything ported over to this name, all my previous posts, which means you can search for my old posts and they will come up under this name, and messages and everything switched over (thanks Deron!).

~e.a

Well, after the hundreds of people coming through the studio and my home project studio, and not understanding what the fuck 006 comes from, with the exception of 4 people in a band and cobhc on here, I decided I needed something that's easier to understand. Plus I really was aching for a change anyway.

Besides, how cool is this:
logo4audio.jpg

:headbang:

~e.a

Umm............congratulations?

I guess it does make you come across as more professional.

You should have another logo that shows the elephant instead of blowing out water from it's trunk or whatever they do, shooting out metal sparks from its trunk. :lol: Gay? I like it! :headbang:

Haha, I'm glad it's going over well, so far everyone likes it including my boss so that's a good thing. I agree, it will take some getting use to, I'm still not use to it but I like the name and will stick with it.

Kev - read my second post in this thread and you'll find the reason why.

Dude I think I will try some shit in PhotoShop seeing if I can get metal sparks to look right coming out of the trunk. That sounds like it might be cool. Gotta try it though as usual most ideas are great in theory, haha.

~e.a

elephant-audio said:
Haha, I'm glad it's going over well, so far everyone likes it including my boss so that's a good thing. I agree, it will take some getting use to, I'm still not use to it but I like the name and will stick with it.

Kev - read my second post in this thread and you'll find the reason why.

Dude I think I will try some shit in PhotoShop seeing if I can get metal sparks to look right coming out of the trunk. That sounds like it might be cool. Gotta try it though as usual most ideas are great in theory, haha.

~e.a

Ah yeh, read that mike , thought there might be something more :heh: but obviously not haha :p

gotta love the closing now :

~e.a sports its in the game! :lol:

elephant-audio said:

~e.a

Yeah, I'll be surprised if you can do it well with that pic. It would probably be better if you had an animated version of it and gave it character and a personality with an evil, ready to charge stare or something. It could be your mascot. And if it turns out realy cool than the next step would be to get
T-shirts made and send me one. :)

Ok, enough of this BS, who are you and what have you done with 006?
When he finds out that you stole his identity he's gonna kick your ass!
:lol:

ROFL dreamcatcher. Starting to get a bit of EtherForBreakfast's tangent-ness.

KeithRT99 - exactly. How simple is that? It's Alec Trevelyan's agent number from GoldenEye, the only villain that successfully tricked Bond and caught him off gaurd. The epitome of stabbing someone in the back, it's beautiful. Me being a complete Bond freak (owning every Bond film) I am quite disturbed at how many people just don't get it.

xtranscendedx - why in the hell would I name my production "company" after a guitar?

Benny H - good idea, will-do.

~e.a