Thinking about a band/project name for my stuff..

Choosing a name for your project because of a girl is absolutely gay, think of the real problems in your life if you ever got one, if that's the direction you want, anyway if one person fucked up your existence, don't just let that same person fuck your project's name.

I'd go for my name or random shit that sounds kool, OR smoke some weed and go for the universe thing.

My 2 cents.

There's much more to that "marching through difficult shit a.k.a Swampmarch" than just a girl fucking it up for me but I'm not gonna bring that up :) The point was just that the name has a positive message and not something like "buhu, feel sorry for me".

Yea the universe crap might be the shit.

What ever you end up deciding on keeping, the final step should be to fuck with the spelling and truly make it your own . This also makes it search engine friendly :)

Jerkin Erkan and the Spermacles has got to be one of the best band names I've ever seen. Deadly serious paha.

Yea the universe crap might be the shit.

Ok man, so be this for the inspiration too...just look that 2010 August 9!

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/

There's much more to that "marching through difficult shit a.k.a Swampmarch" than just a girl fucking it up for me but I'm not gonna bring that up :) The point was just that the name has a positive message and not something like "buhu, feel sorry for me".

I remember reading from some Deleuze's book there was interesting differences in behaviour within two indian camps (was it like cherokee and sioux)...when a woman cheated a man. In one camp the man went in full shame mode and started to preach death and full (universe) catastrophy for the whole village and the other man slapped the bitch, perhaps got drunk and over it. I'm sure this being off-topic, just saying.