NEW Neverboard Photo site

Jesus Christ, Mike. You just put me through a shock by just for a moment having me considering that I might have written Russell instead of Mathew for my name. But I'm sure that isn't even possible. Yeah, so, my name is Mathew, not Russell. Thanks. :)

im using notepad, i copied russell's bio and changed all the code for you, i missed one field :)

It's ok, the first 4 i did had "Mike" as their names up untill today. I'll change it now.

Mike, all that AIM shit is just wasting your time...we can get all that info already right here.

My birthday is May 22, 1986 in case it's not that.

I don't actually believe that deathstrike from hell actually listens to Brighter Death Now, Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio, or Karjalan Sissit.

I mean clearly there's something wrong with someone who lists Timo Tolkki and Disturbed along the likes of those.

What you mean is:

"In my narrow conception of what music is/means/does someone who can enjoy bands outside of that black and white scope I call musical taste must be completely mad".

MajestikMøøse;5811767 said:
I don't actually believe that deathstrike from hell actually listens to Brighter Death Now, Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio, or Karjalan Sissit.

I mean clearly there's something wrong with someone who lists Timo Tolkki and Disturbed along the likes of those.

like i said. WELL ROUNDED.
6,547 cds today. :)