NEW Neverboard Photo site

How about if you're not the one in charge, shut the fuck up.
Vote this prick off the site in my humble opinion.

instead of it being arranged by the date it was updated, do it by alphabetical order

if you hadn't noticed, the website looks almost identical to the board. if we arranged the threads by alphabetical order, we wouldn't know when what is updated. it would be annoying. with the page this way, we'll be able to tell when the newest additions are made.

Mike, I sent you an email :)

and yes, I have 4500 actual CDS and maybe... 300-200 vinyl
I'm not much into vinyl ...
christ. you can't have more than 1000 metal cds... can you?

i stopped buying cds around 200 or so, maybe 300. but beyond what i do own there isn't much else out there unless you start getting into collectionist mode or obscurist mode.
i mean, that would be about 100 bands at ten albums each and without getting obscure, there just aren't 100 good metal bands.

...4500 is insane!!!

christ. you can't have more than 1000 metal cds... can you?

i stopped buying cds around 200 or so, maybe 300. but beyond what i do own there isn't much else out there unless you start getting into collectionist mode or obscurist mode.
i mean, that would be about 100 bands at ten albums each and without getting obscure, there just aren't 100 good metal bands.

...4500 is insane!!!
I have maybe.....10? hahah. I'm starting to collect CDs but only from bands that I really like. I find downloading albums to be a whole lot better though. Bands that have their albums on an album downloading site are easier to find out about. Plus, most of the money goes to the record labels. Bands mainly get their money through touring. That's why when I go to concerts I will buy their albums. All of the money goes to them.

It also saves you a trip to the nearest record store too.

bands don't even really exactly get their money from the cd's you buy at concerts. they buy their own albums from the record company to sell at shows.

cd's are insanely inconvenient anyhow.
vinyl's neat because you get s0methhing awesome to put ony uor walls