New Nevermore song

Sounds like the more aggressive stuff from Dead Heart, but not as catchy. Honestly, St Anger probably grabs me more, as it is catchier....not to say which I will like better when the two albums have come out.

The solo and riffing after the 3 minute mark is pretty sweet though. :headbang:

The more I listen to St. Anger the more I dislike it :cry:

I agree, its not as catchy as the stuff on Dead Heart, it does sound very similair in style to that album though :)

Only 4 Nevermore fans here. :(
I like the song, it' kinda cool. To me it sounds like a cross between something from Politics Of Ecstacy and Dead Heart In A Dead World. (like Blitz said, less catchy Dead Heart basically)

Spawn, I can't believe you didn't like Dead Heart much at first! It blew me away like the eariler albums still havn't been able to.

I remember when Narcosynthesis came on and I thought it was awesome! I liked a few other songs too, but I didnt think the whole album was great, but over time some of the songs just seemed to sink in and I realised it all kicked ass! :headbang: (Except We Disintegrate...) I didnt even like Evolution 169 until I got a live video and saw it, then I realised it ruled :headbang:

Dead Heart is by far their best album, I have all their others and while they have their good points, nothing is as consistently good as DHIADW.

Ok listening now and it sounds pretty good! I agree with Sydo....sounds like mix between dead heart and politics. Not bad at all.

Still the first sanctuary album beats anything that nevermore have ever done, but nevermore still rock :D

DHIADW is great! It's the only album of theirs I have so far. What are their other albums?

That link at the start of the thread isn't working now......

Dreaming Neon Black - Morose doesnt even begin to describe this album :) Still good, but Warrel uses his whiny voice a little too much and its a tad repetitive sometimes, still worth getting though!

The Politics Of Ecstasy - Sort of their Justice album, really technical, lots of time changes, great riffs etc. Quite good indeed, id say their second best album :)

Nevermore - Only one song on this that I like to be honest.

Theres an ep too, I have it but I dont think ive listened to it yet. Must do so.

I really like this new song now :D Took a few listens to get used to, and how good is the solo? :worship:

:eek: But Evolution 169 is so good! I demand you relisten to it :) I love the chorus!

[color=#AOEOOA]The whole DHIADW album is awesome.

Engines of Hate, Inside 4 Walls and River Dragon are my favs.

Originally it was Heart Collector and Believe In Nothing, but Believe in Nothing gets a tad boring after while.

Last year I was listening to this album three times a day. Awesomeness.[/color]