Check it out, New Nevermore EoR mp3

I only have Dead Heart aswell, but I think from your description Soul, I'll get Politics' and the new one when it comes out. But all this is after I get my new found love, Evergrey.

I don't know why da heck people don't mention the first Nevermore album!!
For me is the best album, songs like C.B.F., Garden of Grey, The Sanity Assassin, etc they fucking ruuuuuuuuule!!!!
IMO dead heart is the less good Nevermore album!!!
Try the first Nevermore cd which is called Nevermore!!!
I can assure you that you'll like it.

I was given an advance promo of "Enemies of Reality," and I have to say that I like it more and more each time I listen to it. The thing that surprised me is that it seems to have a lot more solo shredding on it than previous releases. (I like that.) Overall, I don't think Nevermore fans will be disappointed. (I wasn't, anyway.)

Sounds cool, the thing that annoyed me with DHiaDW is that Loomis was totally restraining hismself in the soloing. He didn't in a couple of songs (inside 4 walls, engines of hate, Riverdragon....), but he was really held back, which pisses me off. Because when someone gets that good, they should be as indulgent as possible (not joking, actually)

NEVERMORE To Play Hometown CD Release Party - June 28, 2003

NEVERMORE will be playing a hometown CD release party on July 18 at Studio 7 in Seattle, Washington. This is an all-ages show and alcohol will be available to those 21 and up. For those not in Washington, you can purchase tickets through www.ticketswest.com for $12.50 ($15 the day of the show). This will be a full headlining NEVERMORE set and special giveaway packages will be given out all night.

In other news, NEVERMORE will be playing three headlining shows in Greece in early October immediately following their European tour with ARCH ENEMY.

The dates are as follows:

Oct. 10 – Thessaloniki, GRE @ Idrogois Club
Oct. 11 – Athens, GRE @ Rodon Club
Oct. 12 – Athens, GRE @ Rodon Club

NEVERMORE's new album, "Enemies Of Reality", is due on July 29 through Century Media Records.