New North American Tour

well the reason being i wasnt there early enough to see them... so im not gonna rave about something i didnt see lol... i missed first song of belphegor and was pissed but what can u do... work prevented me from being there earlier

oh and for some reason ive had guardians of asgaard stuck in my head ever since the show lol :rofl:

i kept screaming "FATE OF NORNS!" but was not heard :( i really wanna see that song live lol but ah well... there were some great pits going for ensiferum and amon amarth... when amon came on every song had a pit i think 2 even had a circle pit... lots of broken faces lol

I raved about The Absence in my post in the set list thread after the Vancouver show. Hel, I even popped over to their board and raved about them there. They put on a fantastic set.

I got in right when they were playing Into The Pit, which gave me respect for em, cuz Testament kicks some major metal ass.

I was supposed to be there, but I smoked a deer on the way down. I was listening to Live for the Kill when that happened. At least you guys enjoyed the show. I will not miss them next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone notice near the end of the Toronto show once they finished a song a drunken dude climbed up on stage and hugged Johan S? :lol:

I have a video of it, I'll upload it in a bit.

Maggot9's post reminded me; I wonder if Johan ever found the owner of the red bra he caught during Twilight in Vancouver. I'm sure we'll never know.

for the sake of all us non-americans can someone just come back from a show and say it sucked?
it would make us all feel much better