New 'official' DoDS Cover art online!

Sorry if I sounded a bit harsh there ;)

I personally think they'll use the original cover and invert the colours, like they did with BMD and DO too.

indeed. we just wrapped up the layout for this one last night. its now off to the factory. i think dance of december souls (with bonus jhva elohim meth) is the last in the reissue line of the kata titles.

Waiiiiit...Not gonna reissue Jhva Elohim Meth in Die Hard Cassette style with patch and sticker limted to 666 with bonus demos from before?

:D

Waiiiiit...Not gonna reissue Jhva Elohim Meth in Die Hard Cassette style with patch and sticker limted to 666 with bonus demos from before?

:D

*hush*.... damnit that one was supposed to be the truest of true metal surprises for the truest of true metal fans! :heh: u just made us scrap it....
now go drink a :kickass:... its friday!

It's domestic beers...Budweiser, bud light, coors, miller, miller light...I'm usually into Imports but I'm not rich...Spent all the $40 I brought plus someone had to help me out with some money hehe.

Stout of Guinness...then take a 1/2 shot of Bailey's and a 1/2 shot of Jamison and drop the shot inside the glass of Guinness and drink it real quick.