PREMIERE VIDEO FOR 'MY TWIN' COMPLETED

Deliverance6 said:
well.....if the video was shot tonight I would be able to pull off some seriously saddened looks........one of my friends died last night.....on the street.....drunk.....he died from the cold.......I knew I shouldnt have gone to play poker right after I heard the news.....played some stupid hands....got sucked out on the river....lost all my money......my girlfriend is all pissed at me for even going to play anyways....much less losing all my dough........I have no job.....and am about to go to jail for child support.....Im fucked.......and unfortunately I care that I am fucked.....and my friend is dead.....

so yes....this would be the night....

Sorry to hear that Reece. :erk:

Jinn said:
What I didn't like:
There were no shots of the band as a whole
There were like... two things of Mattias...
The cigarette creeping out of the box.
No creativity in the band shots. There were some good shots, but they kept going back to the same damn shot of Anders, Jonas' mouth, and fred's upper half. The drum shots were alright.

For some reason i dont like videoshots where a band is standing like they are on stage preforming to an audience, but there is no audience. There might be some exceptions but 99% of shots like this just looks silly imo. Liveshots are ok though.
The way they are shot in this video is perfect imo, i love it.

And i liked the cigarette effect, added a surreal feeling.

Deliverance6 said:
well.....if the video was shot tonight I would be able to pull off some seriously saddened looks........one of my friends died last night.....on the street.....drunk.....he died from the cold.......I knew I shouldnt have gone to play poker right after I heard the news.....played some stupid hands....got sucked out on the river....lost all my money......my girlfriend is all pissed at me for even going to play anyways....much less losing all my dough........I have no job.....and am about to go to jail for child support.....Im fucked.......and unfortunately I care that I am fucked.....and my friend is dead.....

so yes....this would be the night....

Shit man, sad to hear that. Take care there pal.

Im alright...thanx for your concern everyone.....I was in that mood last night though......Im sure everything will be ok......besides....I have done a fair amount of time before.......as for my friend....he was an alcoholic.....I had been trying to help him to stay sober for the last 3 years.......he just couldnt do it......he had just gotten kicked out of the homeless shelter on new years day for drinking.....he had called me that night....drunk as hell.....

I dont know if anyone here remembers this......but a few years ago my car had gotten stolen......this was they guy that stole it.......he took it to "test the brakes he had been working on".......he hit someone and had been drinking......so he ran and parked the car somewhere and drank up all the money I had in the car.....3 days later he called me.......I went and picked him up and took him back to my house.....gave him some fresh clothes and a shower.......took him to an A.A. meeting.....let him crash on my couch.....

I did my best.....I forgave him and he knew it.....that was the best gift I could give him I think.....because the alcoholic is rarely forgiven......and cannot forgive themself...

sorry for taking this thread hostage

Blakkheim said:
in regards of making of a video and for people who claim they can direct better, it's killer we have such artistic talent right here hidden in our forum! we sincerely want to see your video drafts and scripts in picture, so please proceed with the making of it and contact me privately and we'll send you an ftp to upload it...please note you won't have access to the band jamming out, so use your visions, knowledge and skill to create a video without us...

waiting impatiently... cheerz

er..er...and this is not being touchy....:p

jag driver lite med dig..men det är sant, du är känslig;)

Deliverance6 said:
Im alright...thanx for your concern everyone.....I was in that mood last night though......Im sure everything will be ok......besides....I have done a fair amount of time before.......as for my friend....he was an alcoholic.....I had been trying to help him to stay sober for the last 3 years.......he just couldnt do it......he had just gotten kicked out of the homeless shelter on new years day for drinking.....he had called me that night....drunk as hell.....

I dont know if anyone here remembers this......but a few years ago my car had gotten stolen......this was they guy that stole it.......he took it to "test the brakes he had been working on".......he hit someone and had been drinking......so he ran and parked the car somewhere and drank up all the money I had in the car.....3 days later he called me.......I went and picked him up and took him back to my house.....gave him some fresh clothes and a shower.......took him to an A.A. meeting.....let him crash on my couch.....

I did my best.....I forgave him and he knew it.....that was the best gift I could give him I think.....because the alcoholic is rarely forgiven......and cannot forgive themself...

sorry for taking this thread hostage

hope there will be soon time for more light in your life...
One of my friends had a car accident and is lying in coma since last december..she will probably never wake up and if she does whe will not be the same for sure. that´s really sad...I cried so much for that.. well...I begin to appreciate life so much when I think about those events...I mean, I´m always complaining for job, love and stuff like that, but I have to consider myself lucky for not having serious health problems...

Shit, I downloaded it yesterday but I still didn’t watch it:yell: I constantly need to download something else to support this format… Ok, in the beginning I downloaded the video itself… Then I had to download and install Real Player 10 instead of Real 1 I had before… Now downloading QuickTime, the last one I need to watch it (I hope). 40 minutes left…:zzz:

Shit, I downloaded it yesterday but I still didn’t watch it:yell: I constantly need to download something else to support this format… Ok, in the beginning I downloaded the video itself… Then I had to download and install Real Player 10 instead of Real 1 I had before… Now downloading QuickTime, the last one I need to watch it (I hope). 40 minutes left…:zzz:

Yeah i know what you mean.
VLC plays .mov-files and is much better than Quicktime.
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Kenneth R. said:
I pretty much echo Jinn's comments...

me too...
I say Daniel does look rather sexy on those drums and Mattias looks...ehm...well I don't know I saw him for about a split second...
The performence part looked very "Metallica-One"-ish and the bleeding radio was cool.

Reece I'm sorry for your friend's death and everything that has happened to you...I hope you'll be fine.look at the bright side...at least you don't do smack and blow anymore...it could've been much worse.

nvm i got it working, and here are my thoughts on it.

It was very cool, but i think there were too many shots of blakkheim (no offense dude, but your good looks made me jealous :p) and not enough of the rest of the band, but im just nitpicky.

I personally thought the hands coming out of the fridge were cool. I loved the atmospheric feel of the whole video, very katatonia-ish.

There is one major gripe i have....it is the house falling apart, i thought that the pieces of the house werent very....realistic. They just looked like a bunch of 2x4s flying all over the place. And the acting of the guy when the house is falling apart.....its laughable because it doesnt seem real, it seems as if hes just acting.

But that is just my opinion on this whole video. I personally liked it a lot. 8.5/10