New 'official' DoDS Cover art online!

*hush*.... damnit that one was supposed to be the truest of true metal surprises for the truest of true metal fans! :heh: u just made us scrap it....
now go drink a :kickass:... its friday!

What about the Diabolical Masquerade rerelease, do you have any idea when they are supposed to come out or is it too far away for you to know right now?

Thanks

i guess that things are really rushed now... many dates up on touring... new Kata DVD, works on the possible new album realease for early 2008, Bloodbath on progress to deliver a new Ep.. maybe i'm wrong but i think that DM is not the priority right now...

but i hope Ander's mad, angry, misanthropic and overall dark thoughts are being registered and organized with the grace of the Spiritz .. in order to deliver some new haunting experiment in horror in the next two years..

I worked out to Death's Design today. I think thats up there for my favorite Black Metal album ever. It's extremely underrated and what Dimmu Borgir wish they could have thought of.

Cheerz!

Perusing Katatonia's discography as per the link to the official site, I've noticed a few of the song titles have now been changed.

I was surprised and taken aback by the claim that track 12 of Viva Emptiness is now called 'OMERTIA'. Interestingly, another song, of which I have heretofore never heard, appears on cd two of The Black Sessions and is apparently entitled 'OMERA'.

Similarly, the first track on Last Fair Deal is, staggeringly, now to be known as 'DISPOSESSESSION'.