New Opeth.com site

the old site looks were really great, but indeed it got too cluttered when opeth signed to roadrunner and all kinds of banners started appearing everywhere.

the site is fantastic. im currently interning and creating web sites. the new site is ALOT better. cheers to Anna (i assume she made the site).

The answer to "how old is per thread?!11" has been answered, he is 40 this month. And he is currently listening to Deathspell Omega- Kenose! More love for Per!

Much lighter, I think this is nice.
By the way, I wasn't aware that Anna Akerfeldt was the webmaster ; the news also says that the first version of the website was coded by both Anna AND Mikael... come on, now the whole family is turning godlike from my point of view.
Can't wait for the day when Melinda saves the world !

Much lighter, I think this is nice.
By the way, I wasn't aware that Anna Akerfeldt was the webmaster ; the news also says that the first version of the website was coded by both Anna AND Mikael... come on, now the whole family is turning godlike from my point of view.
Can't wait for the day when Melinda saves the world !

it was probably coded by anna with mikael giving ideas on looks and what kind of information to feature etc.