New Opeth tour (Summer 07)

I think it is just one gig. Maybe two or three tops, but that is all. Like someone said earlier, they probably got an offer that was too good.

I highly, highly doubt that they will have any new material at all.

They're both Finnish bands so..

edit: I checked. EToS haven't played a gig with For My Pain. The only gig EToS have played after 2001 was the new year 2006-2007.

I don't think they need to do anymore tours, they deserve the rest.
The less touring, the sooner they get the new album done, and I am ready to hear some new material.

As mentioned on the forum finland has been the only confirmed date for 2007, and with any luck manymore to follow. If possible and by all that is holy could the band concider a date in the north of ireland, this forgotten land is a dead zone for bands with an ounce of creativity and originality so if the band find it financially viable this year spare a thought for us in the often criticized and overlooked little shithole.

I didnt think the lads would be touring this year...thought the album was the only thing going...then...a tour perhaps later, later. but summer does call for festivals. perhaps it's not a tour and just a chance for them to play independantly and get a new song or two out there? i do have to agree that when finland announces gigs and whose playing, they aint fooling around. unfortunatley i wont be anywhere near finland...but it's awesome for those who live there to see them so soon. keep it heavy! \m/

i met mikael at the 20th anniversary of mellotronen.
he told me that, except some summer festival, he wants not to play any tours and concentrate in writing new music.