New Panzer Foto

LOL!
This one's amazing!! use it use it!

But back on topic, I think after seeing lots and lots of bands posting weird photos over teh year I am not shocked or whatsoever by this one, In fact it looks pretty fine to me.
And btw Harry, does not only look tall he is VERY tall, so were practically all of the guys.

MetalSteph said:
I said Narrow Minded not close minded and i didn't mean anyone specifically. I was being sarcastic, which doesn't always translate well in type.

P.S. Who out there would rather have the band use this photo? Aahah:yuk:

jag_panger_0253.jpg
YES!!!! Both of them are good.

When I saw the NU photo I though of Harry "Mallcore"...I think he rules and can wear what he wants but of course us fans will comment on it when it's a radical departure form the other images he's had. Spikey hair, black nail polish, whigger chains around his neck, "guy" shadow, and a hot topic ring is NOT HEAVY METAL!! Metal is about music first and foremost, but image always comes into play as well, there's no point in denying that. I think Harry should of just wore jeans and a t-shirt and IF he wanted to 'dress up' then the leather and spikes would be the only other way to go!!

Phaethon said:
Please take off the foto from the new site.It is not metal.And it is depressing seeing Harry look like a nu singer.

Jag Panzer rule dammit.
of course they are going to listen to someone who spells photo wrong.