New Paradise Lost

lol The best paradise lost album is all about personal taste, so its worthless to fued over it. But In Requiem is definatly fucking amazing.

The best Paradise Lost album since "Host" - PL never made any bad songs, some are less good of course, but they NEVER did a bad song. And yes I am a fanboy!

:headbang: Say Just Words...best song by the band...EVER! What a fine tune.Listened to it like a million times back when I was really into it.

Maybe I'll check out the new stuff...maybe not. I don't know yet.

I think i'll give it another listen sometime soon because I respect "most" of your opinions here. You know who you are. I'm in a PL mood recently anyhow.

do this, i was surprised myself how good this album is...hmm, i should give Believe another spin...

The new one is ok, like all of their stuff for the most part. But I have to say that Paradise Lost only have released three albums that I truly can say I really enjoy, One Second, Host, and Draconian Times.

MAKES ME FEEL GOTHIC! I WANNA CRY BLACK TEARS AND KISS A GIRL THAT LOOKS LIKE ROBERT SMITH! THEN WE'RE GONNA SMOKE SOME CLOVES BY THE COFFEE PLACE! SIR IS THAT A BAUHAUS CD IN YOUR CAR?! BEAUTIFUL!

Paradise Lost are one of the greatest bands to ever...er.. band together.

I simply can't wait for 'In Requiem', especially as it looks to be heading in a heavier direction. It's 12 years since I fell in love with them as an impressionable 15 year old.. can you believe that!

Definitely a band for the ages and one which will always remain close to my heart.